Sign-up Tower of God (Test Game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
how complex of a game can this macro manage?

does it only works on doctor and cops? and like 16 players
I can't tell you.... never hosted a mafia game before so you should ask @Flower , though all of this is still the beta version I'll update it or not if it's something that can be considered helpful and since im not an expert in mafia hosting only someone who hosted a game could tell :)

I can't tell you.... never hosted a mafia game before so you should ask @Flower , though all of this is still the beta version I'll update it or not if it's something that can be considered helpful and since im not an expert in mafia hosting only someone who hosted a game could tell :)
It can manage anything, except for Weeb style roles I guess. Though we have to see.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well there might be people who would want to add their custom interactions so i can't code everything, hell even the base interactions would take too much to be coded, the main thing is for the host to have all the things together maybe with a nicer interface than an excel so he doesn't waste precious lifetime
We would appreciate a bit of feedback or a review at the end of the game.

We‘re hosting that after Weebs, though, so people can focus more on this game.
yea its like a football manager

it saves the host from having to create spreadsheets/notepads for games

Emil

Certified Memelord
i like it alot, if u can make it more accessible to others that would be nice

let us know if there is anything we can help u with it

What is this about exactly? On what does this game consist? Sorry, but I just came in here with no context at all (other than it's a game haha).
Basically everyone gets a role. That role can be Town, Mafia, Indie, etc. Each role has a faction. If you're Town you have to talk and identify the Mafia by discussing in the thread and get rid of them. If you're Mafia you have to hide and blend in with Town until all Town are killed off. Indies have separate win conditions. A Serial Killer has to kill everyone. If you play, you have a day phase and a night phase. Day phase Town have to find Mafia and Mafia have to avoid capture and suspicion. Night phase is when Mafia kills. That's the gist of it.

Basically everyone gets a role. That role can be Town, Mafia, Indie, etc. Each role has a faction. If you're Town you have to talk and identify the Mafia by discussing in the thread and get rid of them. If you're Mafia you have to hide and blend in with Town until all Town are killed off. Indies have separate win conditions. A Serial Killer has to kill everyone. If you play, you have a day phase and a night phase. Day phase Town have to find Mafia and Mafia have to avoid capture and suspicion. Night phase is when Mafia kills. That's the gist of it.
Alright, thanks for telling me! I'll let you guys know if I'm planning to participate, but it's likely I won't considering I'll be quite busy in little to no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.