Sign-up Town of Chaos

Reminds me of my first ToS xD My friend Matt claimed Vanilla town, I was the only one who caught it though and I thought it was just a thing in the forum version they made :myman:
I‘d be thrilled to see stuff like this when I‘m Town.

Though probably wouldn‘t lynch because Jester.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Last game was so hilarious.
Though I hope I won‘t roll scum in a long time now. Not good for my heart :pepehands:.
Yea xD

There are easy lynches, normal lynches and extreme difficult lynches. You are the last one, like me. People would rather let us be than arguing with us too much since we are both extreme stubborn xD

Yea xD

There are easy lynches, normal lynches and extreme difficult lynches. You are the last one, like me. People would rather let us be than arguing with us too much since we are both extreme stubborn xD
You know, that one time in the All Stars game when Typo had the Flower role and had to have the last word, I felt horrible because I thought how hard it must be to argue with me xD.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You know, that one time in the All Stars game when Typo had the Flower role and had to have the last word, I felt horrible because I thought how hard it must be to argue with me xD.
That last game, I was like meh I will just get lynched I don't really feel like dealing with dumb shit. Then when it came down to it, I just couldn't do it :few:

That last game, I was like meh I will just get lynched I don't really feel like dealing with dumb shit. Then when it came down to it, I just couldn't do it :few:
Tbh I don‘t think I‘d ever lynch you except when I‘m fairly certain you are scum like in All Stars.

I mean, Zem not claiming when she‘s in danger? Like bruh, that‘s never a thing.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tbh I don‘t think I‘d ever lynch you except when I‘m fairly certain you are scum like in All Stars.

I mean, Zem not claiming when she‘s in danger? Like bruh, that‘s never a thing.
I was so screwed subbing in from the start :few: I was going through all that medical shit at that time too, so I wasn't paying attention either. So I just had to put my foot down and rely on my pure stubbornness. I could have tried to emotionally appeal to y'all but, you know I can't ever do that and feel ok with it when I'm scum :few: