Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Also I only didn't listen to them because they outed me. It's a one on one trade and they blame me for acting scummy....meh
That's the indie life bro. I feel ya.

If I was still the amnesiac and outed see them lynching me just so to not take the risk of becoming a bad indie smh

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

If I was still the amnesiac and outed see them lynching me just so to not take the risk of becoming a bad indie smh
Going after someone blocked is not a bad idea by itself

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s one of those roles huh

Remember that he claimed of being controlled n1 and transported n2. Do you think it adds up?
Wait wait wait. If it's the role I am thinking of then there is something that doesn't add up I guess.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž

that's ToS, if there is misplaced agendas then town will lose

for example after all this things happened to Flower still noone is interested to push a claim on her to see if it adds up

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
@ConquistadoR whisper to me too please

I don't like being left out

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
that's ToS, if there is misplaced agendas then town will lose

for example after all this things happened to Flower still noone is interested to push a claim on her to see if it adds up
Anything is better than lynching or wasting kills on Indies that can win with Town.

Still people don't get it and sometimes Town loses for prioritizing indies that may win with town over scum or scum leans

Status
Not open for further replies.