Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Shes been stopped fo 3 nights and 0 mafia kills. 😂
She's not the mafia killer. She wouldn't perform the faction kill knowing that it failed.
I keep getting blocked by somebody each night and you say this shit.
I don't care about you being blocked. That's not part of why I'm suspecting you. You know why I suspect you and I'm sure you can understand why. Mostly everybody finds it suspicious too so you can clearly see that it wouldn't be difficult to get you lynched this day phase. But since you got dueled last night and couldn't prove yourself, I want to give you another chance. But not through another night phase, instead, this day. You should how that can be done. So again, Flower, give me one reason why I shouldn't push a lynch on you.

She's not the mafia killer. She wouldn't perform the faction kill knowing that it failed.

I don't care about you being blocked. That's not part of why I'm suspecting you. You know why I suspect you and I'm sure you can understand why. Mostly everybody finds it suspicious too so you can clearly see that it wouldn't be difficult to get you lynched this day phase. But since you got dueled last night and couldn't prove yourself, I want to give you another chance. But not through another night phase, instead, this day. You should how that can be done. So again, Flower, give me one reason why I shouldn't push a lynch on you.
Give me a reason why I shouldn‘t push you. You see kills happening, people getting Witched…which all is confirmed that I can‘t be any of that and on top of that Town barely gets any info…because a fucking Invest role gets blocked all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.