• Best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

We somehow still have majority despite losing two townies so there's still a chance for us to win. I'm town, Enryu's town, Ryu's town. I assume that Sallu remembered doctor, leaving us with 4 townies. One more townie.

Worst

Custom title
We somehow still have majority despite losing two townies so there's still a chance for us to win. I'm town, Enryu's town, Ryu's town. I assume that Sallu remembered doctor, leaving us with 4 townies. One more townie.
it's safe to say there are no vamps though right ?

D

Dragomir

I am 99% confident that Alibaba is lying. Ain't no way he's the survivor. If so, then there are two more indies left alongside Flower. Making it 4 indies total. That would mean the game started with more indies(10) than town(8).

D

Dragomir

Oddod said he was trapped, i blocked him N2 and N3 is he plausible ? he should have placed a trap N1 at least
N3, you blocked Light instead since I transported him and Odd. I don't understand your logic though, are you saying we should have triggered a trap by now?

D

Dragomir

oh w8 isn't he who can detonate the traps ?
No. Arsonist and trapper are different. Arso douses players and ignites them. Trapper sets traps and those who visit trigger it.

Though, the more I think about it, Odd really might be scum. We'll see. Need Tris to give me her results.

Worst

Custom title
No. Arsonist and trapper are different. Arso douses players and ignites them. Trapper sets traps and those who visit trigger it.

Though, the more I think about it, Odd really might be scum. We'll see. Need Tris to give me her results.
alright at this point i don't know what to do but guess

Status
Not open for further replies.