Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I suggest we don't hit majority early. Still a ways to go on that, but I've just seen a game where scum self-hammered to shorten the day, robbing the town of some useful hours, so it's on my mind to be wary. Emi should absolutely not be put above 6 votes until we're ready to lynch. When that is, we'll see.

BTW Yo Tan, I have you down at Lean Town due to attempting some reads in Day 0. Discuss.
Good reads as always,

I'm taking it you got something good on QueenEmi, i also got something there but i wanna here her before or if i need to out the info. Also Zolo getting poisoned is unexpected, i can't place finger who might do it N0.

I dont why it is hard to write female characters 👀
Like if you know your weakness you can't do female characters justice. Just consider all characters males in the story, just flip the gender once the plot has been figured and laid out🤷‍♂️
The author never talks to girls or expects girls to only act like a stay at home wife or something or providing healing. 😂

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Good reads as always,

I'm taking it you got something good on QueenEmi, i also got something there but i wanna here her before or if i need to out the info. Also Zolo getting poisoned is unexpected, i can't place finger who might do it N0.
I do, but I won't say yet whether it's hard info or a read. As an aside, I happen to be very good at reading Emi.
What does the whispering mean? They talked?
One way or does Ratchet get a back and forth and Emi didn't talk back.

Hmm.
One way, she can whisper back. I'm dotting the I's and crossing the T's.

Flowa also said it would different setup,
Btw…

This setup is a bit different from a regular setup!
Usually I'd say we got 45% non town, in 17 players if she had to accommodate more indies the Mafia Coven could be 2 member teams. Adding an Amnesiac and GA make them 6.
No SK kill tonight. Maybe we got Arsonist or Plaguebearer, Amnesiac works best with them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.