Theory Tree of Life and the Path to Light

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I'm reposting my theory here to see what people think about it.

This theory is probably floating around but it came to me with Finral's inner dialogue from the last chapter and because this is kinda right up my alley.

I won't go to great lenghts to explain it and keep it simple.

One of the things that Tabata incorporated into Black Clover was that the path to the underworld is always illustrated in the form of the Tree of Life or Kaballah.

The Kaballah comes from Jewish Mysticism and depicts the Path to God.

Normally each circle is called a Sefirot and each Sefirot has a Divine attribute.

Inversely the Qliphoth are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish Mysticism, the polar opposites of the holy Sefirot. Each Sepirot is represented by an Archangel and each Qliphoth is represented by a Demon, being total opposites of each other.

With this in mind there's a possibility that Tabata may bring to the story Angels since the path to the Underworld and "Heaven" is the same using the Kaballah as a path, just needing to change the attributes.

One feasible way for this to happen in this arc is mix (or whatever they're going to do with Dark Magic) Light Magic and World Tree Magic to open a path to that world and it may be the reason why Tabata kept the Elves around, specially Patri.

Do you think there's a possibility that this may happen? If not in this arc maybe in the next arc.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
That is a cool theory, and I can definitely see this happening, but I really wish Tabata would explore the other continents, the whole Angels and Demons thing has really been done to death by so many other mangas.
Yeah agree. Better go exploring other continents first.

Although the possibilities are endless using the Tree of Life as a basis. Just needed to be handled in the right way and we would have some epic stuff.

:shocking: