Speculations Try to predict the 4 remaining Tobi Roppo's DFs and names

Black Maria could be some species of lizard too. Her tongue hanging out of her mouth during her intro could be some hint to a Varanid like Megelania.
It makes sense. Their personality/mannerisms could be hints of their power since that ended being true in Ulti’s case.

- Black Maria is quiet and likes to seduce people (since she’s a prostitute), I feel like she’s a sly woman that uses her charms to trick her preys
- Who’s Who is the rebellious beta that wants to become an alpha
- Sasaki likes to nonchalantly provoke people for no reason, like he did when he bad-mouthed Page One and Drake

It makes sense. Their personality/mannerisms could be hints of their power since that ended being true in Ulti’s case.

- Black Maria is quiet and likes to seduce people (since she’s a prostitute), I feel like she’s a sly woman that uses her charms to trick her preys
- Who’s Who is the rebellious beta that wants to become an alpha
- Sasaki likes to nonchalantly provoke people for no reason, like he did when he bad-mouthed Page One and Drake
Whoa, Hold the fucking phone there dude. Never has it been stated that Black Maria is a Prostitute. She owns the Brothel, not a worker.

Who's Who is a Dreadnaught. He was talking shit about Queen, so it'd be cool to see another long necked Dinosaur who wants the spot of the Brachiosaurus.

I'd go with Black Maria being a Velociraptor, which would be a nice stark contrast to her massive size.

That'd leave Sasaki, who could be a Therizinosaurus. The Razor sharp claws, coupled with the Fishman race would seem pretty beastly.

You could switch Black Maria and Sasaki though.

Here's a page that you can check for the descriptions of each one.

https://www.britannica.com/list/6-awesome-dinosaur-species-you-should-know

Last edited:
We are going with the main dinosaurs and trying to not overlap:

Allo, Pachi, Spino but also Ptero and Brachi (and Mammoth) then most likely.. Stego, Triceratops and T-rex (but this could overlap with Drake and so a velociraptor one). Other possible candidates are the elasmosaurus (montser of Lochness, Nessie) but that would be a bit weird since it is an acquatic dino. Maybe there are also some chances for a Sabertooth one given Jack and his df. Anyway imo the ones with most chances is the triceratops one.

Imagine Who's Who ends up being the Triceratops and the "eyes" of his mask become a pair of spots in the dinosaur's crest.

I'm just hoping none of the three remaining Roppo are dinosaurs. Not only I'm tired of Ryu Ryu models, but the execution of their designs is mostly lacking, and I mean for real. They are either inconsistent (Page One just keeps undergoing design changes) or either misrepresented (Queen's doesn't look like a Brachiosaurus) or plain unidentifiable (Ulti is a Pachycephalosaurus because the text said so). So if Oda is going to keep feeding us with Ryu Ryu fruits, at least learn how to draw the dinosaur first and decide the design before you introduce the character.

I’ve had months to think about this and it has occurred to me that Oda chooses obscure dinosaurs that fit with the characters personalities rather than the popular choice. Here’s my list for the flying six:
Sasaki : Brutish,overweight and appears to be a fish man, also seems driven and strong, looking at him you would think ok Triceratops, but I think that is too mainstream for Oda. I think we are gonna get a herbivorous ancient Zoan Stegosaurus. Still pretty mainstream but I think it is a bit more out there in terms of his character.

Who’s Who seems to be extremely prideful and is not afraid of his superiors and with the cat theme of his crew I think he is going to have a cat like devil fruit. Now we would all go ok he’s a saver tooth cat but I think that is too mainstream again, we are going to get something obscure like he has a Neko Neko no Mi: Cave Lion.

Black Maria being a too put it kindly a courtesan is flamboyant and she is gigantic in size so I would have thought she would be something like an Agentosaurus or a Brachiosaurus but I think that is too obvious, I think she could be the obvious answer I think she is going to be a velociraptor something whilst small certainly made up for it by its ferocity kind of highlighting her actual size and the larger than life character of the velociraptor.
However if I could choose the devil fruits

Page One - Spinosaurus (Awesome the way it is)
Ulti - Ankylosaurus
Black Maria - Argentosaurus
Sasaki - Wooly Rhino
Who’s Who - T. rex

Hypothesis 1 : They are all Dinos

Who's Who: T-Rex
Sasaki : Triceratops or Stegosaurus
Black Maria : Dilophosaurus

Hypothesis 2 : they are not Dinos

Who's Who : smilodon
Sasaki : ancient boar like Daeodon if not maybe Hyaenodon
Black Maria : Titanoboa