Theory Turning into rubber man was nikas last death wish..

i----------->.

If you've been paying close attention, you might have noticed that Luffy, as an evil fruit user, has three distinct levels:

-Level 01 : where Luffy is simply called Luffy ..

-Level 02, known as Joyboy. This is significant because Zunesha referred to him as Joyboy, and only a select few people know the truth about Joyboy during the Void Century..

-level 3, referred to as Nika. Nika's existence predates the Void Century by many years, and information about him is even scarcer and rarer than knowledge about Joyboy during the Void Century. Only other gods, such as the Gorosei, are aware of his existence, along with a few other individuals like Who's Who, who have heard legends about him.

Nika was originally a god who waged a battle against other gods, similar to the war of gods from Greek mythology, and he ultimately faced punishment. He was transformed into a devil fruit, which dangled from a tree..

Now, according to Vegapunk, devil fruits are born from people's desires and dreams. So, it's plausible that just before Nika was sentenced to death, he made a final wish: "I wish I were rubber so that I could stretch, bounce, and bring laughter to people." This last wish turned Nika into the Rubber Fruit. In his current Evil Fruit form, Nika lies dormant but remains conscious, hoping that the right person, like Luffy or Joyboy, will one day consume him and revive his dream of freeing oppressed people from the tyranny of the Celestial Dragons.

Someday, a person named Joyboy accidentally discovered and consumed the fruit, granting him Nika's Sun God abilities. However, Nika is still less powerful than he used to be, primarily because his main source of power was an ancient artifact called the Sun Disk. Through the Sun Disk, Nika could harness the power of the sun and use its abilities. Unfortunately, the Gorosei either hid or destroyed the Sun Disk when they captured and punished Nika..

Years later, a poor boy named Joyboy, who was not just a taiko drum player and clown but also an inventor, learned about the truth of Sun God Nika and the Sun Disk artifact. Joyboy decided to recreate the Sun Disk using blueprints left by the Skypiean races. The Sun Disk Joyboy created was a mechanical object, a heart made of steel, constructed from metal scraps and leftovers he scavenged from trash..

Surprisingly, the One Piece treasure is made up of discarded materials. Raftel is not a city of emerald or gold, as one might think, but rather a massive junkyard and trash site. This revelation is why Gol D. Roger and his crew laughed.

Furthermore, Luffy's biological heart will eventually suffer numerous injuries due to the overuse of his Gear techniques..

At some point in the manga, his biological heart will need to be replaced by a mechanical heart, which is essentially the One Piece treasure..

this is inspired by aztec heart sacrifice to the god of the sun huizilopochtli..

Luffy's heart will be sacrified to teh sun...and instead of that the sun in form of sun disk will become his heart!!!!..

Oda already marked Luffy with an X mark on his chest aka the location of where the treasure one piece will end up..

Oda hint :

This mechanical heart's design is inspired by two objects:

1-The Aztec Sun Disk (stone) :

2-a compass :

Luffy's journey shares similarities with Sinbad's, as they both follow their hearts. Luffy's mecha heart, also known as the One Piece, can detect Earth's original magnetic field, even when modified by Imu Sama. It has the capability to restore Earth's original magnetic field and the four cardinal directions to their true state..

when the one piece treasure is transplanted into luffy's chest by trafalgar law, he will gain immense strenght never seen before..

The Greatest single treasure :

mecca heart constitutes just one part of this the overall treasure called the greatest single treasure..

the greatest single treasure can be divided into three distinct parts the treasure known :

1- the one piece treasure aka mecha heart..

2-Gold D rogers own treasure wich he gathred during his journey : like Gold and jewels and bunch of other valuabale items...it's his reward he left for those who find the one piece..

3- additional items situated near joyboy's grave :

upon their arrival on raftel the straw hat crew discovered the grave of Joy boy which contained a bunch of items of items that had once belonged to him duringhis lifetime : (taiko drums..his afro hair (clown wig)..swords...RUM..ext...

the one piece has many other meanings i going to discuss in another thread...

i----------->.

If you've been paying close attention, you might have noticed that Luffy, as an evil fruit user, has three distinct levels:

-Level 01 : where Luffy is simply called Luffy ..

-Level 02, known as Joyboy. This is significant because Zunesha referred to him as Joyboy, and only a select few people know the truth about Joyboy during the Void Century..

-level 3, referred to as Nika. Nika's existence predates the Void Century by many years, and information about him is even scarcer and rarer than knowledge about Joyboy during the Void Century. Only other gods, such as the Gorosei, are aware of his existence, along with a few other individuals like Who's Who, who have heard legends about him.

Nika was originally a god who waged a battle against other gods, similar to the war of gods from Greek mythology, and he ultimately faced punishment. He was transformed into a devil fruit, which dangled from a tree..

Now, according to Vegapunk, devil fruits are born from people's desires and dreams. So, it's plausible that just before Nika was sentenced to death, he made a final wish: "I wish I were rubber so that I could stretch, bounce, and bring laughter to people." This last wish turned Nika into the Rubber Fruit. In his current Evil Fruit form, Nika lies dormant but remains conscious, hoping that the right person, like Luffy or Joyboy, will one day consume him and revive his dream of freeing oppressed people from the tyranny of the Celestial Dragons.

Someday, a person named Joyboy accidentally discovered and consumed the fruit, granting him Nika's Sun God abilities. However, Nika is still less powerful than he used to be, primarily because his main source of power was an ancient artifact called the Sun Disk. Through the Sun Disk, Nika could harness the power of the sun and use its abilities. Unfortunately, the Gorosei either hid or destroyed the Sun Disk when they captured and punished Nika..

Years later, a poor boy named Joyboy, who was not just a taiko drum player and clown but also an inventor, learned about the truth of Sun God Nika and the Sun Disk artifact. Joyboy decided to recreate the Sun Disk using blueprints left by the Skypiean races. The Sun Disk Joyboy created was a mechanical object, a heart made of steel, constructed from metal scraps and leftovers he scavenged from trash..

Surprisingly, the One Piece treasure is made up of discarded materials. Raftel is not a city of emerald or gold, as one might think, but rather a massive junkyard and trash site. This revelation is why Gol D. Roger and his crew laughed.

Furthermore, Luffy's biological heart will eventually suffer numerous injuries due to the overuse of his Gear techniques..

At some point in the manga, his biological heart will need to be replaced by a mechanical heart, which is essentially the One Piece treasure..

this is inspired by aztec heart sacrifice to the god of the sun huizilopochtli..

Luffy's heart will be sacrified to teh sun...and instead of that the sun in form of sun disk will become his heart!!!!..

Oda already marked Luffy with an X mark on his chest aka the location of where the treasure one piece will end up..

Oda hint :

This mechanical heart's design is inspired by two objects:

1-The Aztec Sun Disk (stone) :

2-a compass :

Luffy's journey shares similarities with Sinbad's, as they both follow their hearts. Luffy's mecha heart, also known as the One Piece, can detect Earth's original magnetic field, even when modified by Imu Sama. It has the capability to restore Earth's original magnetic field and the four cardinal directions to their true state..

when the one piece treasure is transplanted into luffy's chest by trafalgar law, he will gain immense strenght never seen before..

The Greatest single treasure :

mecca heart constitutes just one part of this the overall treasure called the greatest single treasure..

the greatest single treasure can be divided into three distinct parts the treasure known :

1- the one piece treasure aka mecha heart..

2-Gold D rogers own treasure wich he gathred during his journey : like Gold and jewels and bunch of other valuabale items...it's his reward he left for those who find the one piece..

3- additional items situated near joyboy's grave :

upon their arrival on raftel the straw hat crew discovered the grave of Joy boy which contained a bunch of items of items that had once belonged to him duringhis lifetime : (taiko drums..his afro hair (clown wig)..swords...RUM..ext...

the one piece has many other meanings i going to discuss in another thread...

I bow down to you minamoto sama. This is the single best theory I have ever read.

:lunazing:

@minamoto is the giant robot on Egghead related to Nika or Joyboy?

yes bro..joyboy with his mecha heart had superior comant and control over giant robots...nika is diferent story..he was a god to begin with..

He's speaking the language of God.
do u like this theory????..

Nika is based on the rubber people of ancient cultures. They're known as Star People in my culture. Advanced technology is involved, too.

Also... Star People are basically aliens. It may indicate Luffy isn't exactly from this world.
link me teh link..