Character Discussion [Tutorial] Easy Solution How to Tell Nami and Yamao Apart

I know how 91% of One Piece fans have the same problem, telling apart which is Nami the navigator of Straw Hats, and Yamao the last minute addition of act 3.

But here I will give quick, easy solution to tell which is which among the twins.

Solution:
If she is with the Straw Hats or Otama -> she is Nami.
If she is with Momonosuke, babysitting him -> she is Yamao.

That's it.
You are welcome.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @dizzy2341 @Blackbeard @Seth @Den_Den_Mushi @Berry Rich @Ravagerblade @Jew D. Boy @Sigran101 @JoSeungHun7335 etc.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I know how 91% of One Piece fans have the same problem, telling apart which is Nami the navigator of Straw Hats, and Yamao the last minute addition of act 3.

But here I will give quick, easy solution to tell which is which among the twins.

Solution:

That's it.
You are welcome.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @dizzy2341 @Blackbeard @Seth @Den_Den_Mushi @Berry Rich @Ravagerblade @Jew D. Boy @Sigran101 @JoSeungHun7335 etc.
Incredible. I thought I'd never ever be able to tell them apart. Thank you for such an amazing tutorial.

Jake Paulers number one!

Solution:

That's it.
You are welcome.
Gimana bedain Nami sama Vivi?

You should make tutorial how to differentiate Nami with all Namiface.

Solution:

That's it.
You are welcome.