Theory Two Misc Theories About Ancient Weapons, One Serious, One Kind of Throwaway

So I have 2 theories about two different ancient weapons, the first being about Pluton, and that's the series one. The less serious one is about Uranus, and it's not a joke one, nor is it impossible, but I realize that it's a much less likely possibility than the Pluton one.

So let's start with Poseidon's power: controlling sea kings and aquatic life. (probably not fishman) This power is directly tied to Poseidon's realm (the sea), and not his god weapon (earth quake creating trident)

Pluton is based on Pluto obviously, anyway we know it's a "war machine" or something and franky pretty much went "how does someone make that?", well i think it's possible that Pluton matching the theme of Hades, has to do with bringing back to life, a dead person, and not like "oh slightly their personality", like full blown. I think Imu has it, but I also believe at some point, Kaidou was effectively killed, and Big Mom maybe invaded Mariejois, or made a deal with the world government to bring him back to life. Maybe he died back during the Rocks fight when he was young, or whatever, and this is why Big Mom says he "owes" her.

Not only would he be dead rn if she didn't bring him back from literal death, but also due the nature of pluton, Kaidou is an example of essentially a straight out immortal, and it's why no matter what he does, he can't die, and it's not a simple thing like Law's surgery, or him just being durable asf.

Also I imagine for such a weapon, a lot of sacrifices are needed (big mom has a lot of souls so that could probably play it), but I could see a whole city of people being needed to be exterminated to create a new pretty much god immortal. We'll be introduced to the concept in this war, and then it'll be more delved into in it's final form with full explanation with Imu.

Of course I don't claim this is a clear thing, it's slightly reachy, but I think it would make sense within the confines of the narrative, and I think it'd be kind of rad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the slightly more loony (but not impossible, but it's more conceptual so far) theory:

Dragon is Uranus, and he hatched from Roger's egg, he's an actual full blooded Dragon, ie why Sabo does such dragon like techniques. Either dragons in the one piece world are humanoid and the artificial ones are just inaccurate, or he has the ability to change his form (dragons are often depicted as magic users). Uranus saved Roger during the fleet battle with Shiki, right after Shiki mentioned that Roger had an ancient weapon. Dragon also seems to have the ability to control weather on that level (which could be that he has uranus, or maybe he IS uranus). The concept is that he's not blood to Garp, but simply married/fell in love with his daughter (let's be honest, dragon is ugly compared to luffy and garp, he's clearly the one who married into the family), and he's actually a full blown Dragon, maybe the only true (ie not devil fruit or artificial) dragon in existence, and he's Uranusa, with the ability to control large storms freely (not via devil fruit, just as a natural ability of his)

Luffy is the son of the ancient dragon Uranus, while also being part of the Monkey family (and a D), and this might eventually awaken in him some special powers (maybe dragon even has to die before it's passed on to Luffy)