Versus Battle Uchiha Itachi vs Jiraiya

Who wins?

• Total voters
Of course Itachi wins.

Both are equal in the databook, while Jiraiya has 1 PU which is his Sage Mode, Itachi has his sharingan and MS plus how smart he is.

Jiraiya and Orochimaru were near the same level, and Orochimaru was a fodder, yeah, fodder for Itachi.
Post automatically merged:

Of course Itachi wins.

Both are equal in the databook, while Jiraiya has 1 PU which is his Sage Mode, Itachi has his sharingan and MS plus how smart he is.

Jiraiya and Orochimaru were near the same level, and Orochimaru was a fodder, yeah, fodder for Itachi.

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't Itachi say during the Tsunade search arc that even if they had other members of the akatsuki as back up it would still be a difficult fight? Jiraiya wins imo

Please correct me if I am wrong but didn't Itachi say during the Tsunade search arc that even if they had other members of the akatsuki as back up it would still be a difficult fight? Jiraiya wins imo
He didnt want to harm Konoha Ninjas for obvious reasons, he also could've killed Kakashi but didnt, though Kisame said it was because of kakashi's mental thoghness that he survived.

He didnt want to harm Konoha Ninjas for obvious reasons,
Same argument was debunked on the other thread

You guys are literal parrrots, Repeating the same debunked claim just cause the majority is your bible
the absolute majority. Do you guys ever think about the things that you write before you make them?

imagine calling yourself a debater is comical when all you do, Is parrot what others say and literally get upset when people outside of your sect talk to you

Ignore, ignore everyone.
We are debaters remember but we can only talk to members of our tribe else we scream to ignore them

Your not actual debaters if you were, you wouldt cry about people challenging your views rather you would contest them and debunk them but you cant as such views are unfounded even in the manga which you people worship

Last edited:
Same argument was debunked on the other thread
Itachi didnt want kill konoha shinobi, and that was proven against kakashi, he could've kill him but didnt and kakashi was asking why he didnt do that, as i posted the panel. You cant do that shit against jiraiya, you either die or kill jiraiya there is no in between.
Also his deal with Tobi/Madara/Obito that he shouldnt attack konoha until he is alive is another evidence that he didnt want to harm them.

He literally put both kakashi and sasuke in the hospital
The whole arc following the one talked about here was about finding tsunade to hopefully cure kakashi and sasuke out of their comas
Like i told you, he could've killed them both but choose to not as stated by kakashi himself and kisame being suprised and questioning why, but for some reason you ignored that
As that being said, you cant play that cute game with jiraiya, you get in fight with him either kill him or he kills you. Thats why he avoided the fight entirely
Also arent you the one who says deidara > Sasori even tho deidara admitted that sasori is stronger? But that didnt matter and now Itachi saying similar thing matters huh.

Also arent you the one who says deidara > Sasori even tho deidara admitted that sasori is stronger? But that didnt matter and now Itachi saying similar thing matters huh.
said deidara >> Sasori based in on feats presented
No feats that itachi has are something jiraya cant do unlie sasori where he certainly couldt keep with sasuke as deidara did