Versus Battle Uchiha Madara (Naruto Shippuden) vs Piccolo Daimao (Dragon Ball)

Round 1
It has elder piccolo and edo madara used with madara having no sussano and daimao beeing unable to conjure offspring
Both characters are using the manga version here

Round 2
It has juubidara and youth restored daimao with piccolo having all his offspring as backup say for ma jr and juubidara being able to summon gedo mazo and kurama ontop of being able to use susanno
Both characters are using the anime versions here

Round 3
WA kaguya possessing madara's body fights ma junior

WA kaguya gets feats from the video games,the last and boruto whereas ma junior uses his budoukai tenkachi version from the anime

Round 4
Adult sasuke versus the freeza saga piccolo

Both use anime and video game

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Round 1
It has elder piccolo and edo madara used with madara having no sussano and daimao beeing unable to conjure offspring
Both characters are using the manga version here
IIRC Young Piccolo tops at a city buster right? Madara might be able to win with his meteors then. No Susano’o means he needs to evade any blasts and rely on genjutsu.

So against old piccolo, I have Madz
Round 2
It has juubidara and youth restored daimao with piccolo having all his offspring as backup say for ma jr and juubidara being able to summon gedo mazo and kurama ontop of being able to use susanno
Both characters are using the anime versions here
Shouldnt Madara stomp here? He’s moon~ level in terms of DC with dropping massive meteors and moon fragments via chibaku tensei. Young apiccolo only destroyed a city with his full power.
WA kaguya possessing madara's body fights ma junior

WA kaguya gets feats from the video games,the last and boruto whereas ma junior uses his budoukai tenkachi version from the anime
Probably Kaguya? I’m not sure what his anime feats are.