UFC and MMA Thread

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Nobodies until Gaethje? Come on, Seth, even you know that's bs lol
What? Who the fuck did he fight? Lost in money, McGregor? Ferguson's fight didn't happen.

Khabib himself said that Gaethje was his only demanding fight.

Y'all ready to make goat out of everyone who has a clean record lol. I can go MMA now and keep beating up waiters and stack up the record that doesn't mean I'm the GOAT.

Jones opponents quality was on another level compared to Khabib's.

What? Who the fuck did he fight? Lost in money, McGregor? Ferguson's fight didn't happen.

Khabib himself said that Gaethje was his only demanding fight.

Y'all ready to make goat out of everyone who has a clean record lol. I can go MMA now and keep beating up waiters and stack up the record that doesn't mean I'm the GOAT.

Jones opponents quality was on another level compared to Khabib's.
Jones is also a juicy pos. Who knows how many fights he's won with picograms in his body

Great talent, but took every shortcut he could.

Putting him above GSP is retarded

Seth

โ€Ž
Jones is also a juicy pos. Who knows how many fights he's won with picograms in his body

Great talent, but took every shortcut he could.

Putting him above GSP is retarded
Everyone is juiced up in combat sports.

Khabib fought waiters and nobodies until Gaethje.

Jones fought the best of the best.

After Jones it is GSP not Khabib if anything.
again khabib may not be the best of the best in the game even if only in Light weight
if that mattered even after John's saying exactly just that he still has khabib in his top 4
You can argue the same for the rest in his top 5
That they had more competition and what not than khabib..it does not seem like John himself determines quality like that.. So i think arguing that is REDUNDANT

Seth

โ€Ž
again khabib may not be the best of the best in the game even if only in Light weight
if that mattered even after John's saying exactly just that he still has khabib in his top 4
You can argue the same for the rest in his top 5
That they had more competition and what not than khabib..it does not seem like John himself determines quality like that.. So i think arguing that is REDUNDANT
Most of the fighters who achieved what they wanted will speak with respect about the others.

Tho if you search online or just go by analysts, fighters themselves. Jon is like top 1 for majority of them.

Most of the fighters who achieved what they wanted will speak with respect about the others.

Tho if you search online or just go by analysts, fighters themselves. Jon is like top 1 for majority of them.
No doubt its nigh consensus that he is but my whole point is the folk who use past fights Khabib fought as a means to downplay him and ignore how redundant that is to the legacy

Seth

โ€Ž
No doubt its nigh consensus that he is but my whole point is the folk who use past fights Khabib fought as a means to downplay him and ignore how redundant that is to the legacy
This is the point of discussion.

I don't care if someone liked Khabib fights or not, that's up to them. The point of discussion at least on my part was the level of competition Jones and Khabib faced.

Khabib's competition pales in comparison to Jones competition and I'm talking about the class and quality of the fighters they went thru.

Like bro, most of people didn't knew Khabib exist until McGregor got interested in him and decided to make a money fight out of it.

Recency bias is a huge problem from manga thru tv show to irl combat sports.

I watch MMA for a very long time so my opinion is not based on my hate train on someone because I don't like him or something lol.

I have neutral feelings towards Khabib. But people jump to the gun too early and recency bias that they push is very big.

If Khabib stayed a bit longer, fight Tony and few others he would cement his status even more. He dipped relatively early.

Picograms is just a reference to the well known cope story that Jones was just pulsating after one of his juiced-up fights, and only had a picogram of whatever substance in him
Yea but i heard USADA found like 30-40 picograms in his blood when he tested positive so...thats not much is it? Or is it much?

Yea but i heard USADA found like 30-40 picograms in his blood when he tested positive so...thats not much is it? Or is it much?
They try to clean it up before so that could just be what remained
Watch more plates more dates video on Jones
The guy had the Testosterone of a castrated 80 year old man in his tests
Fucking impossible he wasn't blasting steriods

John has Khabib in his Goat list along side himself not saying khabib can be a heavy weight chap those are vastly different weight categories
But you can't help but put that respect to Khabibs name when someone like thw Goat himself puts him with his own name among the goats
I coulda sworn bones ainโ€™t say that
He said Khabib is cool but not on goat lvl
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know if the Izzy Poatan rematch set in stone?