Speculations ULTIMATE BET: SANJI VS SATURN(it's not over?)

WHAT'S YOUR BET ON SANJI VS SATURN?

• Total voters
Better than squard stabbing whitebeard or garp being stabbed by axe hand morgan:smart:
So awakened Zoan Saturn has the same durability as Sleeping Garp not using haki and Old dying Whitebeard who can’t use haki either

I thought Zoans were supposed to be physical monsters,.. and I thought Awakening Gives Zoans extra physicals

turns out awakening just takes Saturns from an old man to an old Dying sick man’s durability

So awakened Zoan Saturn has the same durability as Sleeping Garp not using haki and Old dying Whitebeard who can’t use haki either

I thought Zoans were supposed to be physical monsters,.. and I thought Awakening Gives Zoans extra physicals

turns out awakening just takes Saturns from an old man to an old Dying sick man’s durability
What about dadan beating garp with a club and making him bleed?

What about Shanks having his arm bit off by a sea king?

You're being purposefully obtuse and ignoring the canonical truth. Don't quote me unless you have facts and not bias.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said they all have the same durability.

I pointed out that top tiers and all characters have normal human durability unless their durability is highlighted like kaido, big mom, jozu, sanji, etc.

Spiders aren't known for their durability. But a dinosaur is. That's like saying the snake sisters have as much durability as queen.

You're falsely comparing two completely different zoan fruits that have completely different attributes.

A bug doesn't have the same characteristics as an elephant. A spider doesn't have the same durability as a dinosaur

You're stupid.

Durability≠ Physical strength. The two arent mutually exclusive

You're being purposefully obtuse and ignoring the canonical truth. Don't quote me unless you have facts and not bias.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said they all have the same durability.

I pointed out that top tiers and all characters have normal human durability unless their durability is highlighted like kaido, big mom, jozu, sanji, etc.

Spiders aren't known for their durability. But a dinosaur is. That's like saying the snake sisters have as much durability as queen.

You're falsely comparing two completely different zoan fruits that have completely different attributes.

A bug doesn't have the same characteristics as an elephant. A spider doesn't have the same durability as a dinosaur

You're stupid.
Garp would not lose his hand to debris lol
Neither shanks

They weren’t using haki

dude, why are you talking about regular humans whose main source of defense is haki… And then bring up situations where the regular humans didn’t use haki to defend

are you saying that it’s okay that Saturn’s AWAKENED ZOAN Durability is the same as A REGULAR HUMAN WHO ISNT USING HAKI?

you think this is fine?

They weren’t using haki

dude, why are you talking about regular humans whose main source of defense is haki… And then bring up situations where the regular humans didn’t use haki to defend

are you saying that it’s okay that Saturn’s AWAKENED ZOAN Durability is the same as A REGULAR HUMAN WHO ISNT USING HAKI?

you think this is fine?
You're truly stupid. You read my words but then chose to put words in my mouth.

You intentionally chose to not understand my point because you're biased. Stop. Read my words and stop making shit up.

I didn't say even half of that shit. I'll try one more time to get my point across.

My point is that unless you're a zoan who has attributes of durability. (Such as a dinosaur or a rhino) then you aren't gonna be much more durable than a normal human like garp or Shanks.

Let me reiterate. If your durability isn't highlighted by your fruit, then you are NOT very durable.

Spiders are NOT known for durability. They are known for their physical strength and web traps

Each zoan has different attributes. A spider is less durable than a turtle. The turtles physical attributes include a turtle shell. Making it more durable than a spider.

The spider doesn't have a shell. It's not durable.

So in conclusion, we can assume that Saturn who is a spider, doesn't have the same durability as dino queen. Queen was hyped for his durability.

Shanks does not have higher durability than queen. He's a normal human.

I mentioned haki because normal humans don't have durability without coa. You didn't understand because you want to react and reply to my comment instead of accepting new information.

Be willing to accept new info and then you wouldn't need to ask why I said what I said.

My point is that a top tier doesn't need to be as durable as kaido to still be physically strong.

Being easier to damage than kaido doesn't mean you're physically weak. Saturn could have higher physical strength than kaido and it wouldn't contradict anything.

Durability≠ physical strength. The two are not mutually exclusive. You can have low durability and still be physically strong.

Who said Saturn is awakened? Awakening causes an increase in durability and endurance. But nothing has hinted at Saturn being awakened.

You're truly stupid. You read my words but then chose to put words in my mouth.

You intentionally chose to not understand my point because you're biased. Stop. Read my words and stop making shit up.

I didn't say even half of that shit. I'll try one more time to get my point across.

My point is that unless you're a zoan who has attributes of durability. (Such as a dinosaur or a rhino) then you aren't gonna be much more durable than a normal human like garp or Shanks.

Let me reiterate. If your durability isn't highlighted by your fruit, then you are NOT very durable.

Spiders are NOT known for durability. They are known for their physical strength and web traps

Each zoan has different attributes. A spider is less durable than a turtle. The turtles physical attributes include a turtle shell. Making it more durable than a spider.

The spider doesn't have a shell. It's not durable.

So in conclusion, we can assume that Saturn who is a spider, doesn't have the same durability as dino queen. Queen was hyped for his durability.

Shanks does not have higher durability than queen. He's a normal human.

I mentioned haki because normal humans don't have durability without coa. You didn't understand because you want to react and reply to my comment instead of accepting new information.

Be willing to accept new info and then you wouldn't need to ask why I said what I said.

My point is that a top tier doesn't need to be as durable as kaido to still be physically strong.

Being easier to damage than kaido doesn't mean you're physically weak. Saturn could have higher physical strength than kaido and it wouldn't contradict anything.

Durability≠ physical strength. The two are not mutually exclusive. You can have low durability and still be physically strong.

Who said Saturn is awakened? Awakening causes an increase in durability and endurance. But nothing has hinted at Saturn being awakened.
Nothing has hinted as Saturn being awakened besides the flame ring that all awakened spans have shown . You wouldn’t be a Sanji fan if you were bright though so I don’t blame you for being stupid.

Nothing has hinted as Saturn being awakened besides the flame ring that all awakened spans have shown . You wouldn’t be a Sanji fan if you were bright though so I don’t blame you for being stupid.
So I can't make a mistake? The bad part would be if I didn't accept new information.

Being awakened doesn't put saturns durability above even Queens. The guards in impel down were also awakened. It doesn't put them above ulti in durability.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro got sent flying way worse than saturn by king across the island
No arm lost
No coa usage :choppawhat:
Zoro uses coa actively in his battles to defend. Why can't you see the difference?

If Shanks purposely chose to let kuma hit him. If he didn't use haki while flying through those buildings after having his face destroyed. Yes.

Kuma sent him flying with momentum. You're choosing to ignore the obvious truth. Shanks would be ragdolled by kumas punch as Saturn was

You're ignoring the entire set up by oda and are trying to pretend kuma is fodder or something

Last edited:
They weren’t using haki

you think this is fine?
Why are people still bringing up "Saturn's durability"?

Is it a gag or are people really that dumb?

Saturn needs no fucking "durability", because he can regenerate in the matter of a few seconds.

We even saw that it doesn't matter if it's a sword through his body, haki fist in his face, limbs getting torn off, an entire town collapsing on him or him getting pierced by laser beams.

This dude just regenerates right back into a picture perfect condition.

Why on God's green earth would anyone talk about his "durability"?

"Durability" is completely irrelevant for this dude.

Well thing is that he’s going to lose… and when he loses, it’s gonna be made clear that maybe being so weak that a building can tear off you limbs might not have been a good idea
Spoiler alert: Every single villain in this series will lose eventually.

Doesn't matter if it's a Shichibukai, Yonkou, Admiral or Gorosei.

And for the record: Claiming that several buildings tearing off some limbs is some kind of "negative feat" is just stupid beyond belief.

Heck, what do we say to Kizaru, whose entire body got disected into two parts by Apoo's basic explosion attack back in Sabaody?

Nothing of course, because he regenerated afterwards. It didn't matter for him, it didn't matter for Saturn.