Break Week Understanding the Whitebeard Pirates

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
theyre good for nothing thats true but because of them and whitebeard theres probably a lot of islands that they protected from invaders, and pirates and because of it they live a happy life
Post automatically merged:

because they dont understand onepiece like you. Whitebeard pirates are one of the greatest pirates out there
Lol they all are complete idiots and weak af. Marines could have fought 3 WB pirates at the same time. Do i need to remind you that WB was stabbed by his so called "SON"? Even after knowing that they couldn't stand a chance, they ruined their entire crew just to save an arrogant guy who didn't even respect the decision of his CAPTAIN. Blackbeard is the best pirate crew.

Lol:milaugh:
Best FM? The dude who couldn't protect his friends and allies after WB died? Lost everything
The dude who quits in a war

No they don't have the best ship, that goes to Shanks or Kaido's
Literally every other Yonko Crew has better ship or so
Heh I don't think Marco is best FM at all but still it's not he could have afforded avenging his Oyajin by himself.

They didn't achieve anything :goatasure:

What worth the protection if once WB is dead all those islands got raid by BB and other rookies? Nothing
not entirely true at all imagine the many years that whitebeard was alive. Imagine back then when whitebeard wasnt around.

Lol they all are complete idiots and weak af. Marines could have fought 3 WB pirates at the same time. Do i need to remind you that WB was stabbed by his so called "SON"? Even after knowing that they couldn't stand a chance, they ruined their entire crew just to save an arrogant guy who didn't even respect the decision of his CAPTAIN. Blackbeard is the best pirate crew.
well thats actually interesting, if they were weak and idiots then how the hell did marines have to go all out fighting them? Why did Garp talks about whitebeard as the king of the sea? To be honest what im trying to say is a mathaphor, im not talking about how powerful a person is but what im talking about is how the whitebeard pirates like how much they give to other people without asking for return, like incredibly goodness.
What im talkinn about is civilians, people without devil fruit powers, villagers, probably villages that had to pay celestial tribute to celestial dragons whitebeard helped this people to live a peaceful life back when he was around. When he died that was destroyed.

He's pineapple, boring as fuck :goatasure:
Not as intersting as donut :kata:
i think marco is much more interesting that him, cos his character is probably deep, especially now when they’re struggling

Last edited: