[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Oh my god, so everything Mango claimed really was the truth.

I will have to read some older posts again but my feeling tells me two things: RippedCal changed his vote to Ratchet which didn´t make much sense if he was maf and I can follow his arguments, so he is most likely town. Second thing is that I might have fallen into someone´s trap for a while now, so one of the mafs might probably indeed be one of the experienced players, I currently have a feeling it´s either Ratchet or the professor who replaced Ekko.

Hope to read something from oddoddfruit soon, especially since I still his role is more likely to be town.
So solis isn´t doctor but might be the UK? Maybe a stupid thought but could the UK be actually one of the bad guys because of Brexit?^^

Jo would be a good candidate for the free PSM seat by the way, to me out of all players he´s currently the least likely to be a maf. Besides myself of course. If someone finds something helpful from Mango´s posts please be care to share with us, I´m goona have a look myself, now that we know that he was a good guy, views have surely changed.
 
Oh my god, so everything Mango claimed really was the truth.

I will have to read some older posts again but my feeling tells me two things: RippedCal changed his vote to Ratchet which didn´t make much sense if he was maf and I can follow his arguments, so he is most likely town. Second thing is that I might have fallen into someone´s trap for a while now, so one of the mafs might probably indeed be one of the experienced players, I currently have a feeling it´s either Ratchet or the professor who replaced Ekko.

Hope to read something from oddoddfruit soon, especially since I still his role is more likely to be town.
So solis isn´t doctor but might be the UK? Maybe a stupid thought but could the UK be actually one of the bad guys because of Brexit?^^

Jo would be a good candidate for the free PSM seat by the way, to me out of all players he´s currently the least likely to be a maf. Besides myself of course. If someone finds something helpful from Mango´s posts please be care to share with us, I´m goona have a look myself, now that we know that he was a good guy, views have surely changed.
What about anon? So do you mean Ratchet is maf and Ekko was maf before he got replaced?
 
Announcement​

Alive permanent seat members have nominated
@RippedCal
@Dr_Professor83​
___________________________________________________
  • All players must vote for their preferred candidate via PM to host.
  • Voting process is strictly anonymous.
  • Players are not allowed to share whom they have voted in thread. Or it will consider as claim.
  • All players have max 3 hrs to submit their vote
___________________________________________________
@solis @Pot Goblin @Rottkins
@anon @JoSeungHun7335 @RippedCal @Joygirl
@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83
@oddoddfruit
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top