General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Truly sorry your opinion is this easily invalidated.
Zoans affect base. When human Kaido can have hardiness from scales and deer Chopper can have sentience from humans, then Luffy can have the rubber properties from Nika.
IF it's easily invalidated you should be able to provide examples of zoans that don't change forms. I'll wait.

BTW, kaido is not human. Not only that but it was stated that mastery of the fruit allows the user to change and modify their forms, mastery that allows for users like kaido to keep scales, chopper to create his points and black maria to use more of her spider form.

If your claim is that Luffy has that mastery from the start it's a stupid one. Luffy still don't know he is a zoan and believes that he isn't one.

What does a human-human hybrid form look like?
Look at chopper. He has the pure fruit.

People getting pissed off over Nika only makes it funnier.
Not a argument, waste of sperm.

you should be able to provide examples of zoans that don't change forms
I gave you an example where no one could recognize if the form was changed. A human (or humanoid if you want) that eats a fruit that is humanoid in nature. A human eating the Hito for example, or a fruit that is based on a humanoid figure. Which Nika, from what we know, most likely is.
Look at chopper. He has the pure fruit.
Chopper is a Deer-Human hybrid. A human-human hybrid would look the same as a regular human, albeit it would (according to Oda) enlighten them. Sounds about what is happening with the Nika fruit.
Not a argument, waste of sperm.
You are reinforcing the point.

I gave you an example where no one could recognize if the form was changed.
Which does not affect the fact that Luffy never changed forms. Think, animal.
Chopper is a Deer-Human hybrid.
The user is Chopper. We saw the hybrid.
Sounds about what is happening with the Nika fruit.
If you are a retard and forget that he is rubber 100% of time. At a minimum, Luffy should have a ''normal'' 100% human form. According to Oda's own definition in the SBS his fruit is a paramecia. The only reason why it's not considered Logia was because he can't create more rubber (he actually previously even put the gomu gomu as paramecia). Look at the classification of fruits by Oda and you will see that, except by Luffy, almost every single one can fit without much trouble or stupid headcannons like yours.

Which does not affect the fact that Luffy never changed forms
Please explain in - in DETAIL - how a hybrid form between Luffy, a human, and a human would look like.
The user is Chopper. We saw the hybrid.
You misunderstand again. Chopper is a reindeer with a human fruit. The example was a human with a human (or humanoid) fruit.
Chopper is sentient due to the Hito. He is sentient all of the time. Even when he reverts back to his original form.
Zoan fruits having effects on base has been the case ever since then. Its not something exclusive to Luffy and the Nika fruit.
Luffy should have a ''normal'' 100% human form
He does. Same as for Chopper and Kaido, some properties of his Zoan fruit remain.
SBS his fruit is a paramecia
You can not possibly expect Oda to call the fruit a Zoan right from the start. That would raise question he was never going to answer for probably 20 years. Assuming it was planned this way. Which I doubt.
almost every single one can fit without much trouble
Except any mythical Zoan because they make no sense.
Shapeshifting? Ice powers? Flight and beams? Regeneration? Knockout glare? The Nika fruit is not any weirder than all the others.

Please explain in - in DETAIL - how a hybrid form between Luffy, a human, and a human would look like.
Luffy has the form of a god that uses Rubber as a power (and is a sun god for some reason). His hybrid form is the human-rubber guy. What part of that is hard to understand? He is unable to turn fully human because the fruit was created as a paramecia. This was a plot point multiple times (including the fact that he was still rubber even when the fruit should be inactive).
You misunderstand again. Chopper is a reindeer with a human fruit. The example was a human with a human (or humanoid) fruit.
The fruit was designed for Chopper to exist as a character. There's no misunderstanding. We see the hybrid every time Chopper uses his fruit. Your fanfiction about some other possible user does not matter.
Zoan fruits having effects on base has been the case ever since then. Its not something exclusive to Luffy and the Nika fruit.
Manga explained that it was the effect of the mastery of the fruit. Sentience is something that plenty of animals in One Piece have, Chopper was different from normal reinders since his birth. EDIT: Since I know that you are gonna lie and use your fanfiction this is the page in the manga about Chopper

Notice that it was never stated that the human fruit gives him extra intelligence. The fruit actually has a form with increased intelligence (his Hybrid or brain point). So, Kaido fruit does not gives scales without mastery (see Momo) and human fruit increased intelligence is stated to be in brain point (see chopper).
Again, follow the manga and not your fanfiction. The manga clearly states that the characteristic that classifies a fruit as zoan is the ability to change forms.
Post a panel of the manga where he is 100% human after eating the fruit or shut up.
Same as for Chopper and Kaido, some properties of his Zoan fruit remain.
This is fanfiction. Kaido's fruit does not give all the users scales, we have momo as proof. Chopper is your fanfiction.
You can not possibly expect Oda to call the fruit a Zoan right from the start.
If he planned the story from the start, yes- he should have. But the point of the rant is that Nika is a retcon.
Except any mythical Zoan because they make no sense.
Every zoan user is a zoan first and foremost and have extra powers. This includes the human budha fruit that is capable of turning into a human-Budha hybrid. The fact that the zoan user has extra powers does not change the fact that they can change forms.
The user is a fox that besides the fox form can shapeshitft to imitate the legendary animal. Still a zoan.
Dog fruit that has extra ice powers because this was what the god it was based had.
Flight and beams?
IDEM
Bi-idem
Knockout glare?
First, it's based on demoniac animal and so has some demoniac powers. Second, you are assuming that Saturn is a zoan, something that was never stated and you are assuming just because he was a normal human and changed forms to a animal. A characteristic of zoans that is shared among them- except of course, Luffy.
The Nika fruit is not any weirder than all the others.
Except for the fact that is not designed as a Zoan, does not have the zoan strengths and was created to sell merch and try to salvage a shit arc

Last edited:
Guys help me... So much cool shit is happening in the story, and I couldn't care less... The One Piece fatigue is hitting me hard, but I don't want to miss out on any huge reveals. Everything gets spoiled when I log onto youtube, so taking a break from the series isn't really an option. I know you guys had to have felt the same way at least once. How did you fight the OP fatigue?

Guys help me... So much cool shit is happening in the story, and I couldn't care less... The One Piece fatigue is hitting me hard, but I don't want to miss out on any huge reveals. Everything gets spoiled when I log onto youtube, so taking a break from the series isn't really an option. I know you guys had to have felt the same way at least once. How did you fight the OP fatigue?
If you dont want spoilers, just dont watch anything one piece related on youtube for a while and unfollow any one piece user on platforms. Here spoilers can be found only in spoiler related threads. By doing those, the surprise element will come back, similar to no nut november. Absence will bring happiness.

Starting to dislike how round Oda’s artstyle is getting. More and more, it’s even rounder than Wano. I think especially on Luffy in the new Shonen Jump cover.

Far too mascot looking. Oda’s artstyle peaked for me in Water 7. The mix of more detailed shading/mid tones, sharper angles WITH round too.

Now it seems like roundness and less detail for faster drawing, which for me makes everything feel almost too childlike. It’s OP, it’s always had that, but it’s missing the intensity when necessary. I’m an artist myself so I guess I wanted to complain here about it.

Starting to dislike how round Oda’s artstyle is getting. More and more, it’s even rounder than Wano. I think especially on Luffy in the new Shonen Jump cover.

Far too mascot looking. Oda’s artstyle peaked for me in Water 7. The mix of more detailed shading/mid tones, sharper angles WITH round too.

Now it seems like roundness and less detail for faster drawing, which for me makes everything feel almost too childlike. It’s OP, it’s always had that, but it’s missing the intensity when necessary. I’m an artist myself so I guess I wanted to complain here about it.
I think all this mess started on Thriller Bark where the artstyle changed dramatically. Its strange bc the only straw hats who got affected by it were luffy and chopper. The others remained the same. Imo the tiny legs-muscular torso style is far more annoying though. Although i came to tolerate it over the years.