General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

The argument that "they don't need it" also doesn't make sense... We have lots of characters who has both but never used it... But the SHs, they can use it anytime in the story...

It's funny that Oda unlocked Zoro's CoC but the rest never unlocked one... Well, Robin arguably...

The thing is, there are lots of Haki users in the NW... They're pretty much left out... It may not be needed to be strong but it's a necessity for their own survival... Do note that there are times that having a Haki is a necessity (i.e. to sense an imminent danger or an extra protection against petty offenses or Logia-based attacks...
Yeah but outside of the very few times it’s a necessity (like fighting a logia) haki is just a base boost, which many of them don’t need. Like what would haki do for them?

Frankys tech is stronger than haki of powerful new world pirates
Robins clutch techniques is stronger than haki of powerful new world pirates

Haki is just one power system that can be easily offset with those who use other power systems. Saying they all need haki is like saying they all need devil fruits.

Not sure if it's unpopular but I think, strength and performance aside, X Drake and Hawkins are two pretty good characters (two of my personal favourites) and I enjoyed seeing them on panel. I really liked X Drake continuing to go after Bowler Hat and trying to take him down as a show of his justice (I hope we get more X Drake focus in the future with Sword).

I also don't really think either is weak, just kinda underwhelming at times.

Here's mine.
1. Mihawk is irrelevant to the story. You can remove him from the story and nothing will happen, that's how irrelevant he is.
2. If power levels exist in one piece, I don't believe in them anymore, then Rayleigh is much weaker than people give him credit to. He's definitely weaker than Oden.
3. Power levels disappeared from one piece since timskip.
4. Luffy is mentally ill.
5. If power levels exist, then Akainu is the strongest Admiral that ever existed.

Last edited:
Here's mine.
1. Mihawk is irrelevant to the story. You can remove him from the story and nothing will happen, that's how irrelevant he is.
2. If power levels exist in one piece, I don't believe in them anymore, then Rayleigh is much weaker than people give him credit to. He's definitely weaker than Oden.
3. Power levels disappeared from one piece since timskip.
4. Luffy is mentally ill.
5. If power levels exist, then Akainu is the strongest Admiral that ever existed.
1. If mihawk is irrelevant then Zoro is irrelevant. The whole existance of Mihawk motivates Zoro.
2. Power level in One Piece are much more irrelevant that people think
3. They never existed, mr. One has no place in the war. Pacifista are a big ?
4. ?
5. As Oda said, this is a fact