General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

G

Gorosei Informer

I feel Luffy should have turned out to be a Logia instead maybe of a Zoan. @Pringles and others who had the Resin ide I really liked and I prefer that immesnely over this Nika God Mythical Zoan stuff.

We would have had a canonical/confirmed Logia awakening then too finally, a Logia on the crew and thus the hype from that too!

This foreshadow need to be leaks

I always took this image to be explaining how the devil fruits have been created.
There's even a guy eating in the table., with something that look like the details of a fruit above.
Post automatically merged:

I feel Luffy should have turned out to be a Logia instead maybe of a Zoan. @Pringles and others who had the Resin ide I really liked and I prefer that immesnely over this Nika God Mythical Zoan stuff.

We would have had a canonical/confirmed Logia awakening then too finally, a Logia on the crew and thus the hype from that too!
well his fruit is more logia than zoan, that's for sure.

The Commanders of the Red Hair Pirates are boring and unimpressive:

Benn Beckman: Intersting like a blank paper, just Zoro with a gun.

Lucky Roux: Has strong legs, fights like fucking Cannonbolt from Ben 10 and has a gun → It is just Madilloman and Yama combined, only that he is fatter.

Yassop: Just Usopp with a REAL fucking gun and with a smaller nose and bigger balls, except for his I-Die-If-I-Pay-Child Support Illness.

Limejuice: Seourisly what has Oda with food names for characters? Uses a oversized eletric baton… just Nami with her clima takt baton pre TS… Oh and he can use Geppo like every fodder.

Bonk Punch: Discount Elizabello, at least he could include his music instrument of choice in his fighting style for fucks sake.

Monster: A Monkey; Why?

Building Snake: Kicking and swords, the love child of Zoro and Sanji or what?

Hongo: Fights like EAST BLUE Nami with a stick.

Howling Gab: Reused concept of El Draggo from the first One Piece Movie, only that he is not using a DF to create air blades while screaming, a weaker version of Kaidous Kaifu

and of course Rockstar who is lower than a monkey.

BB is one of the most pathetics "filan" villain in the entire manga history. No hype at all, never portrayed as a real threat and powerhouse, no real feats besides a scar and gangbanging on an almost dead sickbeard, and somehow we have to accept him as the "endgame" villain for some reason.

BB is one of the most pathetics "filan" villain in the entire manga history. No hype at all, never portrayed as a real threat and powerhouse, no real feats besides a scar and gangbanging on an almost dead sickbeard, and somehow we have to accept him as the "endgame" villain for some reason.
No, the most pathetic one is tissuehawk. Blackwell is still growing and you are going to eat your own words. Just hope when he does look threatening, don't simply strike it off as bad writing.