General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Unpopular Opinions
  • Doflamingo is a great Character but is Overrated for all the wrong reasons.
  • From Portrayal Killer > Kid in every single way during the PoTS
  • Luffy lost his charm PoTS. He isn’t the special guy anymore and all of his fights are plot armor friendship bullshit.
  • Big Mom is an underrated Yonko and character.
  • Big Mom is also a meme and not so coincidentally Sanji got the meme Yonko because his character serves strictly for Gag Purposes
  • Zoro is a very mysterious character, people just view him from surface level. There are several age lapses we don’t know about Zoro, similar to Luffy and Nami.
  • Romance Dawn trio are the true main characters.
  • All strawhats are not made equal. Strawhats strictly serve their roles and do not go outside of it (other than RDTrio)
  • Admiral Wank is blown out of proportions. At the end of the story someone like Sanji could beat them. And that’s enough of an Embarrassment.

1st. Aokiji is better than Akainu, literally lost due to worsr possible match-up of fruits any other fruit and he beats akainu

2nd. Captains don't have to be the strongest, best, smartest or anything besides the most galvanizing/polarizing member just like sports leadership is a skill it does not equal skill

3. Sanji is the strawhat most likely to die as he is the most complete strawhat and has more meaningful closure in his life, got his family trauma off his chest, got his kiss, on the verge of accepting his German name (raid suit)

4. Zoro will beat Kaido like he beat Morgan's because Luffy will go after a more pressing threat (I think a former Rocks member)

5. Zoro briefly surpasses Luffy in stregnth though the series

Zoro not being the strongest and not being able to potentially fight Kaido 1 vs 1.
That's an unpopular opinion, at least in the Zoro fandom.
I think not being the strongest in the rooftop amongst all supernova is pretty unpopular in our fandom, but not as many of us believe he can solo Hybrid Kaido. For example I personally want to wait for more of their showings first so that I don't risk to delude myself.