General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Marineford was both a blessing and a curse for the franchise
Not even a hot take. MF was amazing at the time, but with what we know in the current story it lowkey doesn’t make sense.
Post automatically merged:

Real hot take?

One Piece’s story has been a 7/10 since Zou ended and there’s literally no way it has a good ending.

I would rather the Strawhats get asspull power ups than become irrelevant. I would 100% drop the manga if The Strawhats don't fight BB/Red Haired Pirates on their own and instead rely on allies like in Dressrossa.

it's Oda fault that Luffy had jumped so ahead of his crew that he needed to buff the rest of the Strawhats so much in the first place

All things given it's becoming more clear that Luffy defeating Katakuri in the first place was something that he didn't plan for untill halfway through WCI, especially given that Katakuri was redesigned.

Unpopular Opinions
  • Doflamingo is a great Character but is Overrated for all the wrong reasons.
  • From Portrayal Killer > Kid in every single way during the PoTS
  • Luffy lost his charm PoTS. He isn’t the special guy anymore and all of his fights are plot armor friendship bullshit.
  • Big Mom is an underrated Yonko and character.
  • Big Mom is also a meme and not so coincidentally Sanji got the meme Yonko because his character serves strictly for Gag Purposes
  • Zoro is a very mysterious character, people just view him from surface level. There are several age lapses we don’t know about Zoro, similar to Luffy and Nami.
  • Romance Dawn trio are the true main characters.
  • All strawhats are not made equal. Strawhats strictly serve their roles and do not go outside of it (other than RDTrio)
  • Admiral Wank is blown out of proportions. At the end of the story someone like Sanji could beat them. And that’s enough of an Embarrassment.
Sanji will never beat an Admiral, that is my unpopular opinion btw in case you don't realize.
Also not only will he never beat an Admiral he will never be as strong as one either.

Same could be said about Admirals being > Gorosei though

Gorosei > Admirals is just a hunch for now because it would make much more sense from a narrative perspective for the SHs to fight the Gorosei instead of the Admirals
Maybe from the perspective that you see, but don't generalise it because there's still nothing that guarantees how the Gorosei need to be stronger than the Admirals.

Maybe from the perspective that you see, but don't generalise it because there's still nothing that guarantees how the Gorosei need to be stronger than the Admirals.
The fact that one of the Gorosei is clearly carrying around the Shodai Kitetsu tells me that Zoro (presumably EoS) will at least have a confrontation with that Gandhi Gorosei, and in that case he would be giving EoS Zoro a tough fight since Oda wouldn’t make a Gorosei go down without a good fight.

Same could be said about Admirals being > Gorosei though

Gorosei > Admirals is just a hunch for now because it would make much more sense from a narrative perspective for the SHs to fight the Gorosei instead of the Admirals
You were stating Gorosei > Admirals and I'm simply indicating that's not doable without enough consistent evidence indicating so. The converse scenario is not important to the matter.