General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

High diff seems ok because no way Luffy went from being slightly weaker than Cracker to slightly stronger than Kata without power ups and so short time

Doffy > all YC2/3 commanders. From various polls, only 20-30% believe this.

Big Mom is out of shape and well out of her prime, similar to Moria. Age for age her and Kaido would be similar, but he’s in his prime and she isn’t.

On the YC1/YC2/YC3 idea:
  1. Katakuri is clearly above everyone else in Meme's crew. He's the big brother everyone relied on and they were absolutely shocked when they learned he lost to Luffy. Daifuku also said that Katakuri should be Captain in the event that Meme died because the position should be decided by one's capabilities.
  2. King and Queen are certainly above Jack. Jack is the little brother that gets clowned on for fucking up. He also seems much younger than the other two.
  3. Beckman is the First Mate. There's no question here.
  4. Marco was the one to take over the crew after the old man's death.
  5. Blackbeard: Not enough info.
There's at least somewhat of a hierarchy in the commander groups. Bounties and All Star names are also relevant. That said, I think the most sensible way of looking at it, for now, is what @Admiral Lee Hung said at the top of the page.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
On the YC1/YC2/YC3 idea:
  1. Katakuri is clearly above everyone else in Meme's crew. He's the big brother everyone relied on and they were absolutely shocked when they learned he lost to Luffy. Daifuku also said that Katakuri should be Captain in the event that Meme died because the position should be decided by one's capabilities.
  2. King and Queen are certainly above Jack. Jack is the little brother that gets clowned on for fucking up. He also seems much younger than the other two.
  3. Beckman is the First Mate. There's no question here.
  4. Marco was the one to take over the crew after the old man's death.
  5. Blackbeard: Not enough info.
There's at least somewhat of a hierarchy in the commander groups. Bounties and All Star names are also relevant. That said, I think the most sensible way of looking at it, for now, is what @Admiral Lee Hung said at the top of the page.
Katakuri in my opinion Mid Diffs Cracker and low high diffs Smothie. He was mid diffing Luffy if not for plot reasons. I believe top YC are visibly above the other 2. I expect King for example to have both Awakening and advanced Armament Haki. Queen like smoothie I think would only have one of those.

Advanced CoA Barrier Haki protects you from the elements, and other things.
says you.
I can understand if haki shockwaves are able to stop magma attack from connecting, but you will still feel the heat from being close.

What evidence for Magma? I can understand Magellan somewhat but Hardening should protect from being burned.
the only thing I can think of is a confirmed CoA user, Jinbe, still got burned.
why should haki protect you? this makes no sense. heat is still heat.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
says you.
I can understand if haki shockwaves are able to stop magma attack from connecting, but you will still feel the heat from being close.

the only thing I can think of is a confirmed CoA user, Jinbe, still got burned.
why should haki protect you? this makes no sense. heat is still heat.
Because his Haki was weaker than the attack?