General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I wish there was training arcs. I love them- watching characters learn from their mistakes in past fights, trying to overcome their weaknesses, it makes their powerups feel rewarding and believable, for example:

Sanji going from getting negged diff by Doffy, having his legs cracked, to 3 arcs later of no apparent training and taking on one of Kaido’s top yonko commanders, how??

It’s asspull writing but One piece of course gets a pass

Last edited:
I wish there was training arcs. I love them- watching characters learn from their mistakes in past fights, trying to overcome their weaknesses, it makes and their powerups feel rewarding and believable, for example:

Sanji going from getting negged diff by Doffy, having his legs cracked, to 3 arcs later of no apparent training and taking on one of Kaido’s top yonko commanders, how??

It’s asspull writing but One piece of course gets a pass
Wasn't Udon a training arc for Luffy during Wano? Or do you mean a training arc for all of the SHs?

Unpopular opinion ? Here is..

Bonney = Toki

Why?
1. Bonney's df is closest thing to toki toki no mi, toki's fruit.. Oda didn't mention her df name at all until this point for a reason..
2. Toki is 100℅ alive because the arrow mark scene.. Bonney always use leggings.. to cover her arrow mark. To survive, she has to leave wano and take new identity.
3. Bonney cried when WB died.
4. That silhouette in 1004.. That mouth gesture is bonney trademarks

Cons:
1. Different hair color? Lol.. There is new product in sabaody called hair dye..
2. Polar personality? It's a disguise.. Obito says hello
3. Obsessive eater? Well.. nothing mention about toki eating habit yet.. So it's still possible
4. How did she know kuma? Idk.. LOL it's unpopular theory after all.. Hahaha

G

Gorosei Informer

Not sure it's really fitting here but... If Big Mom indeed goes down on Wano (which would be a shame) I think Shanks will be the crew's enemy at Elbaf, by testing Luffy or something like that.
Yeah, I really want Shanks to get an arc completely focused on him and his crew. Maybe he will act as the final obstacle and guardian to Laugh Tale at Lodestar or something? It's the last island before Laugh Tale or so right? I wonder where the hell Scopper is too...

But yeah, I think Big Mom might end up stealing the show from another Yonko at this rate if she is in Elbaf along with Shanks, sigh. Narratively it fits for her to be there but it would suck so much for Shanks then. Imagine if she for some odd reason is relevant with Blackbeards arc too, god forbid!?

:shame::risitasad::luchosop::sanjimeh:

Yeah, I really want Shanks to get an arc completely focused on him and his crew. Maybe he will act as the final obstacle and guardian to Laugh Tale at Lodestar or something? It's the last island before Laugh Tale or so right? I wonder where the hell Scopper is too...

But yeah, I think Big Mom might end up stealing the show from another Yonko at this rate if she is in Elbaf along with Shanks, sigh. Narratively it fits for her to be there but it would suck so much for Shanks then. Imagine if she for some odd reason is relevant with Blackbeards arc too, god forbid!?

:shame::risitasad::luchosop::sanjimeh:
If she is tied to BB it'll be revealed that she is the OP and that Luffy will have to marry her :memehm:

Boa Hancock might indeed be on the level of Doflamingo despite how much hype the guy had, although I'm not so confident about it either since he does possess all the qualities Boa does except Boa's DF can be even more dangerous in my opinion on average.

It would be useful to figure out how her stats are.

Also this is not even so unpopular.

Can we all accept how bad written arabasta arc was?
Seriously, crocodile's charismatic personality carried it, without him, it would easily be the worst arc ever. Here are some examples of how bad written it was:
1) luffy was saved by his own waterbullet. I mean come on!
2) suna suna no mi's blood weakness. So according to this, every single being in the world(except brook) can counter crocodile with their blood. Well thats a huge weakness.
3) Pell and Chaka the two greatest warriors couldnt use basic haki.
4) nami defeating miss double finger didnt make any sense at all considering how weak she was back then.
5) crocodile decides for no reason to not use his suna powers in the third battle and attacked luffy head to head although he is obviously a range fighter.
6) Pell's infamous fake death.
7) Even oda himself stated that he introduced crocodile too early in the story.
8) Since vivi is the princess of arabasta and a public face how come no one in baroque works didnt notice who she was? And if crocodile actually knew who she was, why did he wait so long to order her execution?