General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I think Luffy is likely unable to defeat Kaido without Zoro's substantial help. Luffy likely sucked around 5-10% on the rooftop and his performance implicated as shallow. It's unlikely to think he can now go past 20-30% if fighting alone despite a power creep probably occurred. I think Zoro helping out could prove vital.

I think Luffy is likely unable to defeat Kaido without Zoro's substantial help. Luffy likely sucked around 5-10% on the rooftop and his performance implicated as shallow. It's unlikely to think he can now go past 20-30% if fighting alone despite a power creep probably occurred. I think Zoro helping out could prove vital.
I think Zoro will help Luffy only in the knockout

In Little Garden, Zoro killed a Triceratops and Sanji Killed a T-Rex(I think). It could have been a good reference to Little Garden if King had a T-rex DF and Queen had a Triceratops DF. Also, hybrid T-rex with Lunarian race would look a bit of a western Dragon. Sad, it won't happen.

Why are you spewing bs. Oda already debunked that notion in the Kaido Vivre Card from the databook. Also refers to chapter 1003 and 1010 beign the only time Kaido was serious against an opponent since Oden. Luffy also has been damaging kaido the most as well.

Why are you spewing bs. Oda already debunked that notion in the Kaido Vivre Card from the databook. Also refers to chapter 1003 and 1010 beign the only time Kaido was serious against an opponent since Oden. Luffy also has been damaging kaido the most as well.
There's nothing to debunk, you just don't understand. He spouted "Gomu Gomu no what" after Luffy had performed this is why I suggest shallow (I didn't mean the other reference which happened earlier) overall that HP % obviously makes the most sense. He wasn't simply referring to his last attack, Kaido most likely doesn't mock warriors he deems worthy of respect, if you know his character he values that a lot.

I

Indigo

This is an unpopular opinion on this forum at least.

The theory of Luffy almost beating Kaido before he runs out of juice and the latter waking up again due to awakening so that ZKK happens is the stupidest and most bs one ever. Like, people aren't even understanding this shit, lol.

This is not even a 'fake W', it's just straight up a defeat for Luffy. Like, for example, if Kaido almost beats Luffy but then the latter wakes up having the ability to beat him at that moment because Kaido is down too, but he's beaten by let's say Jack. Is it Kaido's win if he was about to die? Lol. Pure nonsense.

The only way I see ZKK happening is it paralleling the hostage situation with Oden where Zoro would be there this time to save Luffy from Kaido's cheap attack. Because, like the Oden fight, it would be made clear that Luffy would've beaten him if not for the interference.

But of course, most Zoro fans won't accept it because they're so adamant about the awakening bullshit, lol.
I've been saying the hostage situation since last year, it's even on my signature.

I'm pretty sure if ZKK happens, that's how's it going to go down.

Since that's how Zoro's introduction arc went and the only arc where Zoro gave the main villain the final blow.