General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I actually like Tama as character, she's cute and lovely and I loved her part in Act 1 and also now in the war.

Same goes for Hiyori, she's cool and I wished we see her again in the story to play a relevant part.

Sanji would be liked more if he didn't degrade to a pervert character. His loveydovey chivalry side was great but since he keeps being shown as lecherous woman hunter, he's being annoying. I love his fighting and mind but come on... Just revert back to being a lovestruck idiot.

I liked Water Seven more than Enies Lobby.

I actually didn't mind Jack not really getting a fight. He was finished how he deserved it, treated like an unimportant character, sidelined to be removed without him being remembered. Sure a fight would have been hype, but not needed in my opinion.

I don't consider WCI, Wano or Dressrosa as dragging and tiresome, those arcs have been great, especially upon rereading. The "fans" just like to degrade everything they can get their hands on.

And last one about the OP community, y'all are unbelievably rude and prefer spending your time trashing a story you "apparently like" which simply doesn't show. Constructive criticism is different and y'all aren't here for One Piece but the thrill of jumping at each other's throat trying to feel superior by downtalking others.