General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Maybe you skipped Dressrosa :wellwell:
He ain’t try in dressrosa still hasn’t used ashura unlike your boy who used his power up on a pacifta😂
Post automatically merged:

Ok this makes more sense but still it proves that Zoro's haki now isn't able to turn it black for whatever the reason are. This means that Zoro's haki whether in Dressrosa or even at the moment still not proven to be better than Luffy's and thats my main arguement here.

Luffy now has advanced armament haki, this is more than what Zoro could do so far.
Zoro has the haki leaks that roger and whitebeard have .

G

Gran D. Master

Zoro is stronger then cracker.
And keep posting that raisin panel because it compares to what roger zoro and whitebeard did so much Lmfaoo . You’re defeating yourself
You're comparing Zoro to WB and Roger but you're telling me I can't compare Raisin to Zoro for the very same reason

Yeah. Law cant even koka his sword. Whats your point.
My point is pretty clear, and it has nothing to do with Law

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're comparing Zoro to WB and Roger but you're telling me I can't compare Raisin to Zoro for the very same reason

My point is pretty clear, and it has nothing to do with Law
You have no point. Sometimes weaker people can use the advance haki sentomaru boa sisters etc. It happens.
But theres less on raisins swords then zoro had in dressrosa.

Zoro is stronger then cracker.
And keep posting that raisin panel because it compares to what roger zoro and whitebeard did so much Lmfaoo . You’re defeating yourself
How can you say that Zoro is currently able to defeat Cracker ?

I'm not saying that's false, I'm not saying that's true. But it is like estimating that Luffy is on par with prime Scooper Gaban or that Franky can fight Daifuku. Be don't have enough data or comparaison possibilities to say such a thing.

Cracker was too strong for Luffy at the Start of wholeCakeIsland. Zoro didn't went all out yet.

For the sake of the plot, Zoro > Cracker is possible. Because Zoro is on his way to harm Kaidou and fight Kaidou top crewmates. But until now Zoro didn't beat a guy a strong as Cracker.

So what's the point of comparing Zoro to WB and Roger only because of the haki he used?
Because zoro is headed to that level. In this arc to be exact . It’s gonna be so funny trolling all you clowns . Can’t wait for this flashback to end ya know it’s coming

How can you say that Zoro is currently able to defeat Cracker ?

I'm not saying that's false, I'm not saying that's true. But it is like estimating that Luffy is on par with prime Scooper Gaban or that Franky can fight Daifuku. Be don't have enough data or comparaison possibilities to say such a thing.

Cracker was too strong for Luffy at the Start of wholeCakeIsland. Zoro didn't went all out yet.

For the sake of the plot, Zoro > Cracker is possible. Because Zoro is on his way to harm Kaidou and fight Kaidou top crewmates. But until now Zoro didn't beat a guy a strong as Cracker.
He doesn’t need to beat someone as strong as cracker to be stronger. Cutting down picas golem and taking oden sword along with the fact that he hasn’t used ashura should make you draw that conclusion on your own

G

Gran D. Master

Because zoro is headed to that level. In this arc to be exact . It’s gonna be so funny trolling all you clowns . Can’t wait for this flashback to end ya know it’s coming
Roger: Pirate King
WB: Pirate King's rival/WSM
Zoro: future Pirate King's underling

Zoro isn't heading to that level. His ceiling isn't that high, so yet again, the haki comparison is bullshit