General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yep, my question is what portrayal that is, what instances, what context.
PH there was nothing, Dressrosa nothing, Zou he recognized cat and dog and went forward, no idea what he planed there, in Wa No? What exactly?

I am really perplexed where this is coming from.
He is the leader, but he is more an emotional one, with everyone knowing he is not the brightest bulb, except Denjiro who still idolizes him due to having gone through 20 years in his mind.
Everything the Straw Hats have done since almost the exact moment they entered the New World has been in the interest of helping Kin and the Scabbards achieve their goal...if you need that explained in further detail, reread the series from the end of Fishman Island. Up until this last chapter, whose plan do you think they’ve been following?? You can’t say Oden; he simply gave them the directive to open Wano’s borders, not a course of action by which to do so.

Everything the Straw Hats have done since almost the exact moment they entered the New World has been in the interest of helping Kin and the Scabbards achieve their goal...if you need that explained in further detail, reread the series from the end of Fishman Island. Up until this last chapter, whose plan do you think they’ve been following?? You can’t say Oden; he simply gave them the directive to open Wano’s borders, not a course of action by which to do so.
Fishman Island they wanted to go to, Punk Hazard was a coincidence, when Luffy heard about Wa No, he said he wanted to go there, and Zoro was interested as well.
They met Kinemon in PH, and met Law, who hatched a plan to defeat Kaidou, which involved going to Dressrosa to destroy the factory, which also was a ruse pretty much since Law´s ultimate goal was DD himself, coincidentally Kanjuro was in Dressrosa, so Kinemon and Momo tagged along. But they did not reveal anything, nor asked for anything except to travel together.
Then Law wanted to reunite with his crew and had designated Zou as the location due to Bepo, and coincidentally it was also the main target of Kinemon to recruit the minks, and there finally everything was revealed, and Luffy agreed to accept the samurai as another force against Kaidou, who he targeted anyway.

If anything, Kinemon coincidentally getting it right has been the main consistency of his entire character.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Crew Captain's Conquerors Haki ( If he has one ) prevents his subordinates from becoming stronger than him.
Example: Big Mom. I think Katakuri at this point ( I assume he is in his prime ) should be stronger than her but her Conquerors is a league above at the moment so he can't progress.
I don't know if it is about captain conqueror haki but I do think that if you are under someone's else command in most cases you restrain yourself to become stronger and to sharpen your own will. (There are likely exceptions)

I think this is only when you leave and go to your solo adventures that you can become a true king and surpass your former captain.

I think when your are under someone's command the respect you have for him, the dream you want him to fulfil etc put your strength under a pressure (can be small or big) that goes away only when you leave.

Is that you noodle-kun?
Didn't Mihawk say Luffy's greatest ability is to turn people around him to be his allies ?

vs Kaido i think it's likely that it'll be team effort . post Wano i think it's not sure if Luffy will be a top tier , and i guess he won't be on Teach's level when Luffy fights him .

and considering Teach has some parallels with Xebec , i believe his defeat will be like Xebec was . getting teamed up by other Pirate + Marine

i pick Fujitora because he was fanboying Luffy in Dressrosa , and is a good Admiral . his power is also Gravity which is like Teach's ( Teach said Darkness is Gravity in Banaro ) . Fuji's DF also has potential to rival Gura Gura in terms of destructive capability

IRL Teach ( Edward Teach ) was also killed by a Marine ( Maynard ) , and One Piece Maynard worker under Fuji in Dressrosa

Weevil also has a grudge against Teach so i think it's possible Oda will throw him in there as well , depending on how overpowered Teach will end up

vs Imu ... well i just believe that Dragon will have role of assisting Luffy in Final War against Imu . maybe even other characters will help , depending on how overpowered Imu is

The only next fight where Luffy will 1v1 is vs Akainu or Big Mom .

vs Big Mom if she ends up retreating here from Wano to Elbaf , vs Akainu if Luffy doesn't 1v1 Big Mom so he will 1v1 Akainu with in war against Marines/WG with Marines having Kizaru , SSG etc.

Didn't Mihawk say Luffy's greatest ability is to turn people around him to be his allies ?

vs Kaido i think it's likely that it'll be team effort . post Wano i think it's not sure if Luffy will be a top tier , and i guess he won't be on Teach's level when Luffy fights him .

and considering Teach has some parallels with Xebec , i believe his defeat will be like Xebec was . getting teamed up by other Pirate + Marine

i pick Fujitora because he was fanboying Luffy in Dressrosa , and is a good Admiral . his power is also Gravity which is like Teach's ( Teach said Darkness is Gravity in Banaro ) . Fuji's DF also has potential to rival Gura Gura in terms of destructive capability

IRL Teach ( Edward Teach ) was also killed by a Marine ( Maynard ) , and One Piece Maynard worker under Fuji in Dressrosa

Weevil also has a grudge against Teach so i think it's possible Oda will throw him in there as well , depending on how overpowered Teach will end up

vs Imu ... well i just believe that Dragon will have role of assisting Luffy in Final War against Imu . maybe even other characters will help , depending on how overpowered Imu is

The only next fight where Luffy will 1v1 is vs Akainu or Big Mom .

vs Big Mom if she ends up retreating here from Wano to Elbaf , vs Akainu if Luffy doesn't 1v1 Big Mom so he will 1v1 Akainu with in war against Marines/WG with Marines having Kizaru , SSG etc.
Yeah Mihawk did not say he will never beat people by himself.

Sure Kaidou now. Luffy is one or two level below him still.

Xebec had Kaidou, Shiki, Whitebeard, BM and so on in his corner, the other had Roger and Garp.

Pretty random, Fuji´s fight and storyline is with the Shichibukai.

Irrelevant. Oda randomly applies names, sometimes it fits, sometimes it is random, sometimes it is even the opposite and can be considered a joke (Donquixote Doflamingo for example).

Everyone in the world will have a problem with Blackbeard.

Yeah Mihawk did not say he will never beat people by himself.
I actually do think Luffy will have 1v1 . vs Akainu/BM
Xebec had Kaidou, Shiki, Whitebeard, BM and so on in his corner, the other had Roger and Garp.
Teach has 2 op DFs . maybe he even will get another one
Pretty random, Fuji´s fight and storyline is with the Shichibukai.
That's his current storyline . and it's not certain he went to Amazon Lily or other place with a Warlord because he could be carrying Sabo in his ship to Impel Down
Irrelevant. Oda randomly applies names, sometimes it fits, sometimes it is random, sometimes it is even the opposite and can be considered a joke (Donquixote Doflamingo for example).
They might be irrelevant . but what i think
( Fujitora assisting Luffy against Teach ) could be true as well , there are many possibilities for EOS , even the ones with little possibilities from fans perspectives
Everyone in the world will have a problem with Blackbeard.
So you think many will gang up on him ? or you think Luffy will 1v1 him ?

I actually do think Luffy will have 1v1 . vs Akainu/BM

Teach has 2 op DFs . maybe he even will get another one

That's his current storyline . and it's not certain he went to Amazon Lily or other place with a Warlord because he could be carrying Sabo in his ship to Impel Down

They might be irrelevant . but what i think
( Fujitora assisting Luffy against Teach ) could be true as well , there are many possibilities for EOS , even the ones with little possibilities from fans perspectives

So you think many will gang up on him ? or you think Luffy will 1v1 him ?
Blackbeard is literally the dude who has been built up as Luffy´s counterpart since Jaya my man. There are only two people who can bet your ass Luffy has to fight to prove something, BB and Akainu. BM literally plays second fiddle to that, and pretty sure BM will not be beat by traditional means.

He can, so?

That´s his only storyline.

Dark Luffy vs Luffy is the only possibility for that.

You will have 3 factions in the end, but Luffy will fight BB solo.

Blackbeard is literally the dude who has been built up as Luffy´s counterpart since Jaya my man. There are only two people who can bet your ass Luffy has to fight to prove something, BB and Akainu. BM literally plays second fiddle to that, and pretty sure BM will not be beat by traditional means.
If Luffy will solo Teach then that means he will solo Akainu before Teach , since Teach will be stronger than Akainu

so that means Luffy will have war with Marines before with Blackbeard Pirates as well . that's possible

It opens up the possibility that Teach won't be soloed . as small as it is

?

The Warlords are already done for though , and i don't think he will have business with Mihawk/Weevil/Kuma/Buggy , maybe Hancock . but after Hancock is jailed then he will have another storyline
I mean there is no convincing either of us i guess.

BM´s dream and her demeanor is based on Carmel´s dream, which is a sham. She will learn the truth, and simply remain neutral afterwards.

Vs Kaido = team battle , with Law and possibly Kid or Marco , and Zoro getting a shot with Enma

Vs Teach = 2v1 ( Luffy and Fujitora ) or 3v1
( Luffy Fujitora Weevil )

Vs Imu = team battle ( Luffy Dragon Fujitora etc. )

So my unpopular opinion is that Luffy's next big battles will be team battles
I think Coby and Smoker should fight alongside Luffy with the blackbeard pirates, similar to how Garp fought with Roger to beat Rocks. However Luffy needs to 1v1 blackbeard. It is his fight.

I think Weevil will be killed by blackbeard sometime along the road. As for fujitora, I dont think he will ever encounter teach.

Imu should definitely be a team battle. I feel like Imu will be so overpowered that no one character can beat him. I feel like all the Ds will team up to beat him. Luffy, Teach, Law, and Dragon vs Imu.

Lol,so does every human..
Yet Smoker isn't the world's strongest man.:cheers:
I think Oda is holding out on Smoker

his DF is one of the strongest logias, yet Smoker utilizes it in the most shit way possible. You never see smoker utilize the poisonous aspects of smoke, you never see him suffocate people, you never see him use smoke explosions or volcanic lightning or anything like that. He literally only uses his DF to enhance his physical abilities.

Oda could instantly make smoker YC level if not stronger by simply making him use his powers intelligently imo

his DF is one of the strongest logias, yet Smoker utilizes it in the most shit way possible. You never see smoker utilize the poisonous aspects of smoke, you never see him suffocate people, you never see him use smoke explosions or volcanic lightning or anything like that. He literally only uses his DF to enhance his physical abilities.

Oda could instantly make smoker YC level if not stronger by simply making him use his powers intelligently imo
I like the fact he is getting beat in the New World, the only thing that made him strong in Paradise was his Devil Fruit and Seastone Weapon both of which were hax. Now we are at a level where those things are not as important, he's is showing his true strength and it's showing that he's only average.

Smoker and Tashigi are respectable adversaries of Sanji for "most Ls" title, though Sanji still wins.