Gol D. Roger.

Deeper look at the Void Century.

Thematic Resolution.

Best Pre-Story/Setup - JAYA

Best filler Arc G-8.

Overlapping Themes.

Humour.

Treasure Hunting.
A lot of the arcs after that were a huge let down.

Nolan was great.
Enel was great.
The journey to the sky was amazing.
The entire thing made me think One Piece could only get better from there on. Oh well.
Post automatically merged:

My favourite arc was Water7/Enies Lobby. Something about it was really special and the finale where all SHP win!!
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
lot of the arcs after that were a huge let down.

Nolan was great.
Enel was great.
The journey to the sky was amazing.
The entire thing made me think One Piece could only get better from there on. Oh well.
this is very true majority of Post-TS has been a huge let down. I think after the MF War Oda went with the catering to the more “shounen” troupe of action based and forgot about adventure and pirating. I think Skypiea depicts all of this perfectly. The only “treasure” hunting that’s down is for the One Piece and that’s about it.

I don’t think there really has been much that enjoyed realistically since Skypiea to MF. Not sure if it’s the nostalgia aspect of it all and the world building that went into the storyline today but all arcs have fallen flat unfortunately. Good moments but not a wow this arc is amazing moment.
My favourite arc was Water7/Enies Lobby. Something about it was really special and the finale were all SHP win!!
I’m rewatching w7 now loving it. Robin just left /: so much emotions in this one.

Zoro's treatment in Wano was not bad like some fanboys claim. And confirming that he is descendant from Wano is actually a big deal! It was something underated by some of his fans. They just had too high expectations. If you want him to defeat Kaido,of course you wont obtain that. But Wano was definitely a very great arc for Zoro.