General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

N

NeutralWatcher

1 panel of King made BM and her crews fell down and that makes King as strongest YC when in fact King has the advantage of landscape and also Oda didn't allow BM to have Prometheus in that event for amnesia plot reason.

Even Brook blitzed BM but that's ignored.

Now there are 3 panels of King close to Ashura Doji/Nekomamushi/Inuarashi

1. Couldn't finish off Raizo
2. Izo shot King's sword off of his hand
3. Kawamatsu blocked his attack

and it's a joke to turn popular opinion of King from being stronger than Queen to close to Queen level. :hope:

Roger may have been the Pirate King, but for me the greatest pirate that has ever existed in the manga has been Whitebeard. I don't care about the issue of his power level, his achievements, or whether he's far from looking like a real-life pirate. I say this because I have read on various sides that the character was weak, dumb, and loser.

His personality, influence and leadership to me are unmatched. He was a true big boss in the world of piracy. Despite the fact that he suffered in childhood for being an orphan, he knew how to get ahead with courage and effort. For many, the dream of having a family may seem stupid and simple because of the kind of pirate he was, but I consider that having that dream wasn't an impediment to having power and influence. He empathized with his crewmates and allies, and despite being an elite pirate, he was a person who had humility and knew how to recognize the good things in others. He lived and died with honor.

And yes, my opinion is probably biased, but I think Whitebeard was a great character. I wish there would ever be a spin-off of him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Roger may have been the Pirate King, but for me the greatest pirate that has ever existed in the manga has been Whitebeard. I don't care about the issue of his power level, his achievements, or whether he's far from looking like a real-life pirate. I say this because I have read on various sides that the character was weak, dumb, and loser.

His personality, influence and leadership to me are unmatched. He was a true big boss in the world of piracy. Despite the fact that he suffered in childhood for being an orphan, he knew how to get ahead with courage and effort. For many, the dream of having a family may seem stupid and simple because of the kind of pirate he was, but I consider that having that dream wasn't an impediment to having power and influence. He empathized with his crewmates and allies, and despite being an elite pirate, he was a person who had humility and knew how to recognize the good things in others. He lived and died with honor.

And yes, my opinion is probably biased, but I think Whitebeard was a great character. I wish there would ever be a spin-off of him.
That is a true WBP fan ! Preach it WB was the best !

WB made mistakes, he was in an horrible and cruel crew that can even kill his own nakamas, then he made his own family and try everything to protect it. He protected his old poor village, he welcomed poor kids or outcasts that didn't have no where to go and gave them a new beginning. With them WB knew the epitome of piracy and became Roger equal and after his death the king of his era.

He also protected fish men etc. Turned enemies onto allies.

Then He grew sick and old he knew betrayal by his own son and saw Ace be killed in front of him.

WB lived a full and awesome life and the more important a human life with ups and downs.
Roger was too much he was the PK he managed to sucess and died at his peak. Roger didn't have that human vibe that WB had. Roger was a character not a person

Actually? I don't think it's that big of an "Unpopular opinion".

As the years pass people started to realize the greatness of WB's character. Roger's character for the most was just a massive hype tool but let me remind you who ruled the seas for years and cock blocked Big Mom and Kaido to prevent them from taking over the world and becoming Pirate King:cheers:
I know that Roger and Garp avoided a great disaster. In that sense they were the powerful heroes, because at that time Whitebeard was still on the Rocks ship. But Whitebeard must have had a profound change after that he probably spent the rest of his life defending and protecting people. Obviously pirates like Shanks must protect territories as well, but so far we've seen more of Whitebeard in that regard.

I'm not saying that Whitebeard is a saint either, he had flaws, but so far we don't know what his motivation will have been to get into and stay in the Rocks Pirates. And Whitebeard wasn't the strongest, but that doesn't matter to me. To me Whitebeards was the goat.
:cheers:

That is a true WBP fan ! Preach it WB was the best !

WB made mistakes, he was in an horrible and cruel crew that can even kill his own nakamas, then he made his own family and try everything to protect it. He protected his old poor village, he welcomed poor kids or outcasts that didn't have no where to go and gave them a new beginning. With them WB knew the epitome of piracy and became Roger equal and after his death the king of his era.

He also protected fish men etc. Turned enemies onto allies.

Then He grew sick and old he knew betrayal by his own son and saw Ace be killed in front of him.

WB lived a full and awesome life and the more important a human life with ups and downs.
Roger was too much he was the PK he managed to sucess and died at his peak. Roger didn't have that human vibe that WB had. Roger was a character not a person

What beautiful words, I couldn't have said it better.
I agree with you my friend
:cheers:

@Midnight Delight Repeat with me: Whitebeard!

Luffy beeing what amounts to "The Chosen One" and having a family consisting of strong and important characters is lame. He should have just been a random kid who reaches his dream of becoming the King of the Pirates by the power of his determination and effort.
I feel like that would fit Luffy's character better. But it was sacrificed to be able to write easy "hype moments".

Luffy beeing what amounts to "The Chosen One" and having a family consisting of strong and important characters is lame. He should have just been a random kid who reaches his dream of becoming the King of the Pirates by the power of his determination and effort.
I feel like that would fit Luffy's character better. But it was sacrificed to be able to write easy "hype moments".
This character already exists- he is called Zoro.