General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

This is the same series that spared Pell. You know, the same falcon fuck that should had died from that bomb. He is not an Awakened Zoan nor does he have any mastery of Haki.

Everything about his unexplained survival makes no damn sense.
Preach.

To me this is one of OP main weakness, Oda's refusal to kill characters unless its 1000% needed to push the plot forward.

One of them might but its to be expected at this point so I wouldnt be surprised. Their only objective in life right now is to avenge oden so they dont have any reason to continue past wano arc, they are pretty much expected to die here.

The "no sense of danger" I was talking about was related to the SH. Other characters might die but knowing oda it is heavily unlikely and it would require a HUGE flashback and/or exposition before oda commits to doing that, so no.

And im not from the UK but I like their sayings lol.
But isn’t it obvious strawhats won’t die

This.

What is really disappointing is how Oda introduced us to this monster who thinks he is the son of Whitebeard but done little with him in the story. After Wano, there is little excuses to not show more of Weevil of all the ex-Warlords.
When Oda discussed about Weevil with his editors, they wanted him not to be put in the story but when Oda told them about his future plans for the character, they were all pretty excited. Let's wait and watch what it is.

This is a fucking war against two Yonkos, there must be plenty of deaths. There is no tension in One piece. Even if all four Yonkos would be there I would think: " Somehow everything will end good." This makes One piece less exciting...
Not everyone share same thought process as you....deaths won't make series any more exciting....did you read One Piece from Romance Dawn to Wano with "less excitement" when there is only two major non-flashback deaths in the pre-TS?

Not everyone share same thought process as you....deaths won't make series any more exciting....did you read One Piece from Romance Dawn to Wano with "less excitement" when there is only two major non-flashback deaths in the pre-TS?
Of course this is just my opinion but to answer you question , I expect in war against two emperors some deaths. It can’t be that fate or luck always safes them. What One piece makes for me less excitement is that I have always the feeling that they will win. Sabaody was a great arc, nobody died but they lost and it was something different . Impel down and Marine Ford were awesome too. If you hype up a emperor like Big mom and send Luffy to early and in a state where he and his crew are to weak to her island , than let them loose or have some hard causalities. What Oda makes is giving Luffy and his Crew the luck of the whole world and turning Big mom into Big Meme. If it doesn’t kill you excitement than I am really happy for you :yearight: but over time my personal view on One piece changed. :catcry: I’m watching One piece since 2005 and of course there are things which I enjoyed in the past more but not anymore because my taste changed

How is Law stronger than Zoro exactly?
I took it from Law's performance until Dressrosa. To beat Smoker, and after that beating Vergo altogether with slicing open a literal mountain at once, and after that fighting Doflamingo, and beat Trebol, is a consecutive feat that is more than beating the Pica, the mountain version and the original version imo.

Against Hawkins, Zoro was pressed by Hawkins' doll, while Law subjugated Hawkins.

Against Kaidou, Law had Kaidou calling him little monsters, and also Law's attack trigger Kaidou's scream. Zoro's feat didn't reach that.

Those were the reasons for me to pick Law over Zoro at least until now. But if Zoro keeps showing new powers, i think he'll come out as superior.

I took it from Law's performance untik Dressrosa. To beat Smoker, and after that beating Vergo altogether with slicing open a literal mountain at once, and after that fighting Doflamingo, and beat Trebol, is a consecutive feat that is more than beating the Pica, the mountain version and the original version imo.
He struggled against a Base Mingo however, there's no way Asura Zoro could not have managed to fare better against the same.

Now we even know that Zoro undertook a new training which served to empower his physical stats, particularly haki.

He struggled against a Base Mingo however, there's no way Asura Zoro could not have managed to fare better against the same.

Now we even know that Zoro undertook a new training which served to empower his physical stats, particularly haki.
After beating Smoker and Vergo? If Zoro has truly master Asura, he may have better performance. But we didn't even know whether Zoro has even gotten the hang of it. So the next best thing is his Ougi, Sanzen Sekai and Ichidai version. I take what i see in the same arc as the max feat from both chars.

Even with that, Law has more significant wins against worthy opponent consecutively imo. If Zoro use Asura now, its not necessarily proving Zoro is stronger than current version of Law either. Since Law can train as well since Dressrosa. It keeps going back and forth, and i dont want this thread to become Zoro vs Law so yeah thats about my opinion about this.