Controversial URGENT NEWS!!! regarding Spoilers 1092

G

Gorosei Informer

Mod named Finger BlastMyThread: "Waltuh, put your spoilers away, I'm not getting spoiled on the chapter Waltuh"

Walduh Wide sitting in his living room, leans forward with an intense expression on his face. He points his finger dramatically (and ironically) as he addresses his "wife", Finger.

Walduh Wide : "Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much power I hold over One Piece fans? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to reveal fake One Piece spoilers? A fanbase vast enough to fill the Grand Line with tears! It implodes! It spirals into chaos without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not a spoiler victim, Skyler. I am the spoiler. A fan opens a tweet and gets trolled, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who trolls!"

(Finger stares in bewilderment as Walduh grins mischievously, ready to unleash a new wave of fake One Piece spoilers upon the unsuspecting internet.)