Character Discussion Urouge is a Scammer and a Fraud

Bro, Urouge has always been a meme character. His entire fan base is people who meme the character to high heaven. The man literally has the troll face for a head design. :madmonk:

Urouge is the one character in this entire series that is unironically adored for being a meme. :madmonk:
I wish Urouge was my father
Dude is literally a fucking god, bro pushed Kaidou to suicide just by existing near him.

For all we know he could have been picking on Cracker or Smoothie who both fight with metal swords iirc.
Not as impressive as Urouge beating the shit out of Snack with raw strength.
Or Katakuri. Why not?

Kid never showed to disarm someone relevant that fights with metal. He couldn't disarm Big Mom for example. And Big Mom being treated as a gag is a perfect example of this impossibility.

Kid not only beating a Commander but also making him delivery a copy of Red Poneglyph is way better than Urouge beating one and running before the other shows up.
Post automatically merged:

you are so braindead bro
:broocry:
You are the one on the Rootbear reality denair sphere.

Or Katakuri. Why not?

Kid never showed to disarm someone relevant that fights with metal. He couldn't disarm Big Mom for example. And Big Mom being treated as a gag is a perfect example of this impossibility.

Kid not only beating a Commander but also making him delivery a copy of Red Poneglyph is way better than Urouge beating one and running before the other shows up.
Katakuri needs Haki to be hit, something Kidd doesn't have, so it couldn't have possibly been him.
Also, he stuck Napoleon to her iirc.
You are the one on the Rootbear reality denair sphere.
I don't know how you've been here longer than me and don't know that guy is loony.