Theory Urouge Is Awakened and He Has a God Fruit Nobody Knows About

Hi Worstgen,

I am going to combine the idea that Urouge is awakened and he has a God fruit with the idea that he abides by Cosmic Law, and he ALWAYS has. To me, this is a MAJOR bonus for his character because I believe Cosmic Law is possibly the most important thing concerning the development of awakenings, and so if Urouge has all these things going for him... it's actually possible that he could become a major player in the end-game of the series.

Also... his fruit is unnamed.

I always thought it was called a Karma-Karma fruit (Paramecia). It definitely seems like it. However, Karma itself is involved with Cosmic Laws. It's energy distribution and principles involved with polarity and stuff like that.

Cosmic Law of Rhythm, Vibration, and Polarity. Stuff like this.

It's even possible that this supposed Karma-Karma Fruit is actually something else... like a different God's fruit.

It's really weird if you think about how many ways Urouge is spiritually based in his behavior, too. He's constantly thinking of fate and praying. He's also like Birkan or something like this and they could have knowledge about the Void Century because... Enel had some stuff like that including blueprints and it came from sky islands.

Urouge is some kind of outlier high-tier guy aenigma wrapped in a box that got eaten by a turtle and shat out in the ocean (hence being a pirate). The man is amazing.

Note: You have to think about WHO came up with the hope/dream which originated the "Karma-Karma" fruit or whatever this is, too! Think about it! Who the hell wished they could control a spiritual element like Karma? That's weird. It's a weird thing for someone to dream up and for a Devil Fruit to be created from. Weird. That's a God's ability, isn't it?

His only drawback to all of this stuff is that he took an L at Sabaody and at Big Meme's. Compared to Kidd or Law, he's actually golden right now. He's still looking for the One Piece.

Last edited:
Well, he wouldn't have been awakened back when he fought with Cracker.

He might not even be a zoan user.

So, I'm not sure where you're going with that. I suspect you have ADHD the way you talk.

... in fact, I suspect people who have thousands of posts and tons of likes usually have ADHD.

It's not normal to be that obsessed with a forum. You don't even care about the book that much. You just like that it's part of popular culture and you can continue your weird behavior with it.

-

If you wanted to have a normal discussion, you should have discussed other things in a more appropriate manner.

You don't like the idea that he could be using a God fruit? Fine. I don't care.

His fruit controls spiritual energy. That's God-like enough for me, really. Controlling "Karma" or something like it is even more ridiculous than being able to touch souls. I can see why Urouge thought if he had this ability and the heavens guiding him then he would somehow make it through it okay and end up doing something he needed to anyway.

I have found that on this website most posters are people who their parents probably should've aborted. You guys have mental illness. Nothing but bad behavior in this place and it's likely because your parents didn't beat you enough. Brats.

Last edited:
I honestly don't know why this is even a a question Urouge is primed for gigachad level greatness and y'all don't even know it ARE YOU DUMB
Post automatically merged:

Urouge
Urouge is dead
He is not he is planning right this very moment how he's going to take down buggy he's going to take down Mihawk and shock the world 🌎