[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 3 End

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Some techniques and methods are working out perfectly, others tho fail miserably.

@Alwaysmind [Sugar][Informed; 3-shot Parity Roleblocker] has been lynched.

You are Sugar. (Mafia)
[Informed] - You will receive Feedback on your performed actions:
- Faction Kill: Upon a failed Faction Kill performed by you, you will learn the cause of it. (Preventation or Protection)
-3-shot Parity Roleblocker: You will learn if you matched your targets or not.
[3-shot Parity Roleblocker] - Pick two targets: If both targets return the same alignment, roleblock them.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Mafia.

Day 3 Ended. Night 3 Starts! You have a bit less than 23 hours to turn in actions if you wish so.
Stop Discussing!
>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
(turn actions in 1 hour before this deadline)

Night 3 End

Rej

Year of the black beard!
btw, AM's role basically confirms there's indie, but there're no kills if we trust watson and mitch are both town vig, there's no way it's actual sk, maybe something like arsonist

basically, noone is inactive enough to not submit "faction kill"

4 mafia + indie sounds about right for 18 people, right?

From my role it looks like i am town :) , sorry this insane cop i have no idea about it.
Looks like?

sounds like an untrustworthy indie to me
I am looking at this interaction, thinking if it's between mates or not.
It can be distancing, because AM voted Mono, but from the way he worded this post he could vote Jesse, but he didn't.

What do you think?

Claim day 1?

this is rather boring.
Not partner with Ratchet
Vote MonochromeYoru

can't make out much aside from all the pokémon gifs....

For now.

Not quite convinced that you really are town if you openly say that you want to join the other side.
Mono town as well
town looking for other town
How did you know?
i am reading mono town atm. why the vote?
AM didn't answer at this post
I don't like how those recent votes came voting with little to no reasoning.

Vote DarkestKnightofSpoilers
The votes were a counter wagon for Pein. I think Juliet, if wolf, would vote Mono to save Pein here. That doesn't make her town though.

Sorry is late at me, I would like to dig more in old posts to check interactions.

Wtf ??

I dont understand how you guys play. Whats the point of playing if i just claim my role. It would make mafia more easy to make startegy.

Open claiming loses the sheen of playing a game. If this is how its played this is just boring for me .

Try to solve the gane not ask for claims . This isnt town of salem .

I am looking at this interaction, thinking if it's between mates or not.
It can be distancing, because AM voted Mono, but from the way he worded this post he could vote Jesse, but he didn't.

What do you think?

Not partner with Ratchet

Mono town as well

How did you know?

AM didn't answer at this post

The votes were a counter wagon for Pein. I think Juliet, if wolf, would vote Mono to save Pein here. That doesn't make her town though.

Sorry is late at me, I would like to dig more in old posts to check interactions.
know what? what thinking second wincon, but probably indie maybe for that.

Wtf ??

I dont understand how you guys play. Whats the point of playing if i just claim my role. It would make mafia more easy to make startegy.

Open claiming loses the sheen of playing a game. If this is how its played this is just boring for me .

Try to solve the gane not ask for claims . This isnt town of salem .
so you have experience with mafia game, not new player?

Jesse last day you said you were tilring towards AM being indy or just plain town and today I see you said you were right on AM being scum. Can you walk me through on when did your read change last day on AM being scum? I looked through your post and your vote on AM wasn't explained much.

Status
Not open for further replies.