[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sometimes you have to make choices. But, what are the right choices?

@Nessos [Shinobu Miyake][2-shot Mercy Angel] has been killed.
@Seatonnes [Kurama][Ninja; 2-shot Parity Busdriver] has been killed.

Night 1 ended. Day 2 starts! You have ~24 hours to discuss and lynch.
>>>COUNTDOWN<<<
noooo town leader nessos!!! :catcry:

J

Joygirl1

I´m pretty sure about Michelle and Mr. Reloaded being town, there´s no way mafia would just sacrifice their GF like that.

It is really strange that mafia let the lynch on T-Pein go through. So I assume that at least one of his maf buddies is highly likely one of the inactive players. My suspicion for this slot would be Conquistador as he is the lowest poster and his last posts are from Sunday.

The only player who looked like actively trying to save T-Pein was Charlie by suggesting to cfd someone late in last day phase. Despite his Spy claim he looks still rather sus to me for that reason and for his initial play.

DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Michelle
Alwaysmind
ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Ratchet
oddoddfruit
Joygirl
Naomi
Mr. Reloaded
Charlie
Juliet
MitchMatch
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

if 4 mafia, means 2 down, and 2 indie left

DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Alwaysmind
ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
MitchMatch
Dr. Watson

otes:
Michelle > Nessos > - > Charlie > - > Joygirl > T-Pein
Nessos > Alwaysmind > Joygirl > T-Pein
Ratchet > Charlie > -
Joygirl > Charlie > Nessos
Seatonnes > Ratchet > Joygirl
Mr. Reloaded
> T-Pein
oddoddfruit > Ratchet
Alwaysmind > MonochromeYoru
DarkestKnightofSpoilers > MonochromeYoru
Juliet > DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Votecount:
T-Pein - 3
MonochromeYoru - 2
Nessos/Joygirl/Ratchet/DarkestKnightofSpoilers - 1

J

Joygirl1

DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Alwaysmind
ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
MitchMatch
Dr. Watson
Now that you already know about my Mimic role I would pick between one of those players to use my ability on, suggestions?
I would rather target one of the lesser active ones instead Charlie for example and of course I can only pick an alive player next night, so if any of those ones get lynched, I could cross them of the list too of course.

I would have to survive the night for this to work and being able to tell you about which abilities I got copied but no hard feelings if the doctor prefers to protect Michelle or Mr. Reloaded instead (as they are the most confirmed townies in my eyes).

Strategically it´s best for me to announce my mimic target before day phase ends to let the cop know that he can check another player. Would also be better for the vig to know.
I´m positive this is solvable for town as I´d say we have a good basis for working together here.

Status
Not open for further replies.