[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will claim, since it gone now.

my 1 shot protect been used, i asked odd to clarify if he got modblocked, juliet claimed no action.

I sent 1 shot protect to charlie last night, after looked at pinkman wagon. since i sus pinkman after joygirl died.(ratchet also been pushing him for a claim, and he refuses) plus charlie came with info on alwaysmind, so could see mafia targeting them next.

After going over the game again I would say my guesses for scum would be Dr. Waltson, Jesse, and Juilet at this point

@Dr. Watson did you send a message to anyone again? You said it was your main ability right? Idk how I feel about the Joygirl kill it happened too perfectly to protect Jesse who I also don't really trust.
I haven't sent any messages, why?

It does make me look bad! Jesse kind of appeared out of nowhere and I'll be honest, I wasn't aware he was even in the game
I'm not particularly useful since I've been stacked with work in general

Jesse looks like he's blatantly bussing, the naive little lamb act is highly questionable, but I haven't played many games with him to be certain on it so anyone can add their experience with him to see if this is dead on or there's something weird going on

Status
Not open for further replies.