[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game looks simple now, but there's no easier spot for a wolf than hiding in the open when he doesn't have any connection with his flipped mates. I only hope Jesse flips mafia and we have to deal with the indie/s with unknown wincon/s and number.
So please my fellow townies, keep scum hunting until we find all of them.

i think this is like
the first time i haven't missed voting?

i think sundays are cursed, i came down with something and my voice is gone
ain't finna make it lads

You said you had limitless messages so why haven't you sent any to anyone else?
corrected btw
sent one to you

says it is received by the end of night
i have just been absolutely anally obliterated by life, im only playing and trying for rej
you can fuck up my slot if a flip is needed but i assure you i am town, you may not be tho

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright so, because I think the game is about to end, I figure I'll put my cards on the table.

I'm Indie, Alien. I win when I target every player alive when the game ends. Neutral, win with everyone etc. Not anti-town.

I'm convinced on Jesse because I was shot last night, and he immediately comes out and shdes my slot - he probably thinks I'm SK.

Speaking of, I'm not sure there is an SK at all.

Anyway, I've mostly just played town, and because I don't really want to try and stall the game to go for a win from here, because I don't really think I can, I'll just share what I have.

I'm the doctor, targets below. I also have a parity cop, I used it on Naomi and Mitch - both were the same alignment and innocent. If my targets are the same alignment, I protect them that night too.

Night 1 - Protected Michelle
Night 2 - Parity Cop (can't protect and cop in the same night)
Night 3 - Protected Odd

For transparency, these are the players I haven't protected:

ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
Juliet
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

With Jesse's lynch, I would need to protect in there (let's say Watson), then lynch in there, protect in there again, lynch in there again and protect in there one last time - this is why I'm claiming now lol, I really think the game ends with Jesse, but from here on if I'm wrong, this is the pool I'll be protecting etc.

GG anyway, nice to see a town stomp for once. Fun game.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Alright so, because I think the game is about to end, I figure I'll put my cards on the table.

I'm Indie, Alien. I win when I target every player alive when the game ends. Neutral, win with everyone etc. Not anti-town.

I'm convinced on Jesse because I was shot last night, and he immediately comes out and shdes my slot - he probably thinks I'm SK.

Anyway, I've mostly just played town, and because I don't really want to try and stall the game to go for a win from here, because I don't really think I can, I'll just share what I have.

I'm the doctor, targets below. I also have a parity cop, I used it on Naomi and Mitch - both were the same alignment and innocent. If my targets are the same alignment, I protect them that night too.

Night 3 - Protected Odd

ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
Juliet
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

With Jesse's lynch, I would need to protect in there (let's say Watson), then lynch in there, protect in there again, lynch in there again and protect in there one last time - this is why I'm claiming now lol, I really think the game ends with Jesse, but from here on if I'm wrong, this is the pool I'll be protecting etc.

Just throw in a vote on Dr. Watson for now bro, let's keep a solid counter wagon to Jesse.

D4 Votecount 1

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Night 3 - Protected Odd

ConquistadoR
Jesse Pinkman
Charlie
Juliet
MonochromeYoru
Dr. Watson

omg pls don't be cult ._.

So basically extra doctor/investigator? That's powerful af. That would require like 5 mafia members i think.

In case someone investigated you, what result would show up?

Party cop was 1-shot?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Welp, if we trust Ratchet, other vig, Mitch should be legit town. Idk what's purpose of messanger role for scum though. What do you make of that?
I'm not sure atp whether the messenger role is truth or a lie.
Especially since there has been no messages sent so far.
It's hypocritical for me to hound someone else for inactivity but i'm not sure what else to think at this point.
Joygirl being shot & no messages being sent so far ain't Townie however way you spin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.