[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no point on dragging out the day. I'm mafia and I knew there was no chance on mafia winning when I saw TPein and Seatonnes die. There has been way too many players that have been cleared town and it would pretty much just be dragging out the days.

Also, I did not perform a faction kill last night and I used my ability instead. I can't perform my ability and a faction kill at the same time which means someone else killed Ratchet.

If no one targeted me last night I can confirm Watson didn't kill anyone.
Because if I was targeted, my action would fail and so I can't confirm the above. My last shot of the 2, btw.

I will go with

Vote lynch Juliet

Heartless NK, but having Ratchet protecting left and right it would be hard for scum to hide.

There's no point on dragging out the day. I'm mafia and I knew there was no chance on mafia winning when I saw TPein and Seatonnes die. There has been way too many players that have been cleared town and it would pretty much just be dragging out the days.

Also, I did not perform a faction kill last night and I used my ability instead. I can't perform my ability and a faction kill at the same time which means someone else killed Ratchet.

ah so mitch or watson shot ratchet, or maybe it was odd :memehm:

well hopefully game ends,

so vote end day?

I will target odd tonight to myself, incase game still goes on.

also incase anyone ask, i grave rob nessos and use his remaining 1 shot to protect charlie , then gr pinkman(why said he useless scum town, he never used his 2 shots entire game and he afk) total scum bag worth voting day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.