[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronze Medal

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Thank you! :cheers:

Honorary town special prize should go to Ratchet sama!!!!!

Thanks for playing everyone!
Thanks for hosting Rej!!!
Ratchet was great, I rooted for him throughout the game because I thought his role got a drawback with a wiped mafia and maybe he could have needed more parity shots to go wide with targetting
in all honors he deserves the bronze medal! @Ratchet
thanks for pulling through here!

Remaining Roles (Town Winner Roles)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Can you post all the unflipped roles Rej?

You are Sakuranbou. (Town)

[3-shot Compulsive Punisher] - Thrice per game you have to use this ability whenever available. Target a player and kill them if they perform a destructive action at the same time.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Town.

You are Lum. (Town)

[2-shot Grave Robber] - You may target a fallen player and inherit their role, including depleted shots.

You are Rei. (Town)

[2-shot Shy Redirector] - This ability fails if you are targetted simultanously. Twice per game you may target a player and redirect their performed action to a player of your choice.

You are Ryouko Mendou. (Town)

[Messenger] - You may target a player and send them a message through the host. It will contain your player name and will be received at the end of the night.
[1-shot Vigilante] - Once per game you may target a player and kill them.

You are Ten. (Town)

[2-shot Dentist] - Twice per game you may protect a target from an destructive effect. Your target receives the "Reckless" modifier during the duration.
- Reckless: There is a 50% chance that the affected will kill themselves upon using an action.

You are Shutarou Mendou. (Town)

[2-shot 1-shot-Mirror-Tagger] - Twice per game you may target a player and permanently grant them the "1-shot Mirror" passive.
- 1-shot Mirror: Redirect the first action targetting you back to the user.

You are Pepper. (Town)

[2-shot Tracker] - Twice per game you may target a player and learn whom they target.

You are Ran. (Town)

[2-shot Spy] - Twice per game you may target a player and learn, whether they performed an action or not.

Also posted the full setup in the game end write up. Tho without descriptions and images.
Would be glad if you rate the setup, so I know what I can do better next time if anything.

Note it was originally meant to be 4 mafia vs 1 Arso vs 1 Alien vs 14 Town, but I had to quickly cut it to 18 players.
:pepecry:
Give me time to analyze a little all the roles (a couple of days)
It's not like I am expert in balancing games though :)

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Give me time to analyze a little all the roles (a couple of days)
It's not like I am expert in balancing games though :)
Well, atleast you played it, so you got a good feel for it probably. + Some other inputs may verify or verify the one or other point.^^

Will be watching anime now.

This request also goes to others who feel like they can do it!

Uh huh. There isn't any plausible motivation you ascribe to me fake claiming indie there. I could go into how my targets etc were obviously pro town, but it wont change anything. I give up expecting anything else honestly.
Swap Alien for Arsonist and I made the right move and the kill shot was 50/50 so rng decided your fate. You know people not trusting us is the price we pay for having skills

Status
Not open for further replies.