UserArena Rematch

Teams

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well, what would the bet be?
Avy bet.

The team that outlives the other, picks the losers avy. I am sure everyone in my team will wear an avy as proof of camaraderie. However, I am not sure about your team. If no one else in your team is willing to wear an avy of our choice, then you gotta wear two avys of our choice, 5 days for each, 10 days in total. If we lose, we wear the avys for 5 days. Deal?
@Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki do you guys agree with this?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Avy bet.

The team that outlives the other, picks the losers avy. I am sure everyone in my team will wear an avy as proof of camaraderie. However, I am not sure about your team. If no one else in your team is willing to wear an avy of our choice, then you gotta wear two avys of our choice, 5 days for each, 10 days in total. If we lose, we wear the avys for 5 days. Deal?
I'm not too sure. I really like my current avi.

Avy bet.

Sounds good. :pepedoffy: