UserArena Rematch

Teams

• Total voters
If you think that's going to stop me from posting gibberish in the Kingdom section or making the occasional Bleach thread there, you're off your rocker.
Did I say that? :sanmoji:

We are simply choosing manga bets. You chose Bleach for me and I chose Kingdom for you. :kizabat:

Just be glad that I like you or else I would have chosen the Afro Samurai manga for you. :akasalt:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Did I say that? :sanmoji:

We are simply choosing manga bets. You chose Bleach for me and I chose Kingdom for you. :kizabat:

Just be glad that I like you or else I would have chosen the Afro Samurai manga for you. :akasalt:
Ditto. I could make you read Fairy Tail, you'd probably go nuts by the time they enter a parallel world that has no barring on the overall plot.

We'll discuss this in the Admiral fan chat and let you know.

Seriously though, I have no idea. @Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki any ideas??
Unfortunately, i can't think of any other ideas. Usually, TAC's wanking list includes Doffy, Croc, uncle Kizaru, Mr. Vergo, Jack, Queen (and Viola?) etc... but it's impossible to find what that lucky reptile dislikes. There are several S&A chapters analyzing his ambiguous goals to exterminate wank in general, but not something specific...

As you mentioned before, TAC has that abnormal ability to remain unaffected under any wanking condition, even if you force him to wear a Zoro avy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Unfortunately, i can't think of any other ideas. Usually, TAC's wanking list includes Doffy, Croc, uncle Kizaru, Mr. Vergo, Jack, Queen (and Viola?) etc... but it's impossible to find what that lucky reptile dislikes. There are several S&A chapters analyzing his ambiguous goals to exterminate wank in general, but not something specific...

As you mentioned before, TAC has that abnormal ability to remain unaffected under any wanking condition, even if you force him to wear a Zoro avy.
:goatasure:

I feel like you guys haven't been paying attention to me at all if you're this stumped.

TAC hates Katakuri, Apoo, Blackbeard, Aokiji, Lucci, Big Mom.

And he thinks Smoothie is grotesque. So making him wear a Smoothie bikini pic would end him.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓