General & Others Usopp deserve he will be a King before than Sanji

Who deserve to have coc?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Coc is determation and never surrender.
Yes.
I remember during Marineford when Whitebeard and Luffy arrrived.
On both occasions, Ace was just laughing saying "i knew you guys would come. why did you take so long?" and he definitely wasn't crying and telling them to leave him be.
He also didn't spend a good chunk of his life doubting his very existence.
Yes, yes. Never a CoC user shows signs of vulnerability.

Yes.
I remember during Marineford when Whitebeard and Luffy arrrived.
On both occasions, Ace was just laughing saying "i knew you guys would come. why did you take so long?" and he definitely wasn't crying and telling them to leave him be.
He also didn't spend a good chunk of his life doubting his very existence.
Yes, yes. Never a CoC user shows signs of vulnerability.
@Roronoa-sama just incase you couldn’t understand this post (Which wouldn’t be surprising seeing as how you made this thread)

He’s being sarcastic which means Saying the opposite of what he really means. Just thought I’d give you a little help
Post automatically merged:

Do you really believe Sanji doesn’t deserve CoC?

The first thought Usopp had was to say 'Luffy won't become pirate king' when Ulti asked Nami to say that but Nami has more guts than Usopp and said 'Luffy will become pirate King'.

Also, reread act 2 when Usopp said he will reveal information in 10 seconds if anybody tortures him.

He will get only as a gag or when he really becomes a brave warrior..

Usopp has demostrated in many situations than he has the King quality unlike sanji. Of course, Sanji is a lot of stronger than Usopp, but coc doesn't depend the force if not the what are you do in difficult situation. And in those cases Sanji always surrender (Mihawk and BM are clear indicative) while Usopp in all his fights (he is normal human) he never surrender or lose his confidence. The best case is usopp and chopper vs mr4 and miss merry christmas. Where Ussop had the conviction than Luffy wasn't defeated by Crocodile and he didn't drop his dream, unlike than Sanji in WCI arc or in baratie arc.
In the end Usopp is like Luffy and Zoro a crazy men who prefer to die before they lose their dreams, while sanji is most similar Robin or Nami.
2020 was really a good year when we were blesssed by critical mindset's Vergo threads.
Nowadays we have to endure with your threads and those from your brother from different father, @stealthblack .

For once, I agree with you.

I dont know whether or not Sanji will get CoC, but I strongly believe Usopp will.
One interesting thing to note is that he's one of 2 crew members who's actually had a real fight with Luffy after joining(you know who the other one is)