Current Events Usopp has done more than Kidd this raid

Has Usopp done more than Kidd

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Lmao the same Ussop that almost died 2 chapters ago and is running away from Page One right now? I’ll admit Kidd hasn’t done much in this raid yet (because he’s being saved for Kaido) but what the fuck has Usopp done? If you’re going to troll at least do it right lol.

He saved luffy time and kept P1 occupied.
If you’re going to reach that hard then I can say Kidd at the beginning of the raid helped create the distraction at the front stage along with Luffy, Zoro, and Killer which allowed the other forces to invade Onigashima from the side and the back without being noticed.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I wonder who is stronger , Zoro ir Kidd, if we talk about portraial than zoro has best feats in Wano, so far :kayneshrug: waiting for Sanji to outshine them all :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

okay so? this is now kidd's time to shine he's now in front of 2 yonkos and ussop is ruinning from a yonko's subordinates . who in your mind will do more things?

this is just sad an stupid

okay so? this is now kidd's time to shine he's now in front of 2 yonkos and ussop is ruinning from a yonko's subordinates . who in your mind will do more things?

this is just sad an stupid
Point still stands kidd hasn't done anything and sanjis bleeding out after fighting 1 gifter you should worry about him