Speculations Usopps power up in Elbaf

Is usopp getting Mjolnir

• Total voters
Elbaf is undoubtedly inspired by the Vikings

I think a fitting power up would be mjolnir this would also help turn two lies of his of his into truth the obvious one about his ten ton hammer and also his being a god. I think Usopp shall be recognized as God as Elbaf after using mjolnir and this trying the giants into valuable allies for the final war

@wraithery @Real Go D. Usopp @Go D. Trussop let me know what you think:cheers:

I quite like the idea of Usopp obtaining Viking themed weapons and armor especially with the mjolnir idea.

That being said however, I don’t think Usopp will get anymore physically stronger than he already is. I think Oda stated in an SBS that Usopp will always be the weakest SH.

I think the more likely scenario is that Usopp gets mentally stronger from Elbaf. In that he gain more confidence in himself and respect from the Giants.

I feel like his main fight or obstacle in Elbaf will be his own father and maybe some hidden resentment might fester up. If not, it’ll just be a Dorey/Brogy situation.

I think it’s already expected by most that Usopp will adopt Elbafian/Viking chivalry at the very least. But I don’t think he’s actually gonna become the bravest warrior until near the end of the series.

I quite like the idea of Usopp obtaining Viking themed weapons and armor especially with the mjolnir idea.

That being said however, I don’t think Usopp will get anymore physically stronger than he already is. I think Oda stated in an SBS that Usopp will always be the weakest SH.

I think the more likely scenario is that Usopp gets mentally stronger from Elbaf. In that he gain more confidence in himself and respect from the Giants.

I feel like his main fight or obstacle in Elbaf will be his own father and maybe some hidden resentment might fester up. If not, it’ll just be a Dorey/Brogy situation.

I think it’s already expected by most that Usopp will adopt Elbafian/Viking chivalry at the very least. But I don’t think he’s actually gonna become the bravest warrior until near the end of the series.
Usopp is YC2 at the very least EoS