Speculations V. Nasujuro's Swordsmanship

This means you acknowledge Luffy attack didn't defeat Saturn yet you call it pizza difficult?
:choppawhat:

:crazwhat:
Pizza diff is a meme as it's funny seeing potentially two top tiers treated that way lol.

Of course Saturn is not pizza diff'd he's still in the fight.

Kizaru on the other hand

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Did no damage.

Done zero attacks

Never happend
Has not been able to hit Luffy so saying zero attacks is not correct.

Luffy being dodging Saturn easily. Luffy basketballed Saturn lmao.

Pizza diff is a meme as it's funny seeing potentially two top tiers treated that way lol.

Of course Saturn is not pizza diff'd he's still in the fight.

Kizaru on the other hand

:kayneshrug:
Excuses excuses.

Kizaru is the person who didn't have a chance to eat food to revover his energy unlike Luffy. But I guess fans don't like to talk about that.

Excuses excuses.

Kizaru is the person who didn't have a chance to eat food to revover his energy unlike Luffy. But I guess fans don't like to talk about that.
No he just had 10 minutes laying on the ground his legs shaking after one hit.

Luffy needed food due to the stamina drawback G5 has.

So it takes all 5 of them to cancel a recording? Pathetic.

They need all 5 to get past Luffy because why, what did Luffy say? 'You're not getting past me'.

Saturn realised to get past Luffy to stop the broadcast he needs all 5 Gorosei.
Post automatically merged:

Why are you even replying to me?

I'm talking with HA one Zorotard at a time please.

You are right in the sense that they brought all five elders because Luffy is there, but bro, not even Roger is getting past a Gear 5 Luffy under 10 minutes.
You are being way too harsh on Saturn. at least be rational :seriously:

You are right in the sense that they brought all five elders because Luffy is there, but bro, not even Roger is getting past a Gear 5 Luffy under 10 minutes.
I think Luffy will hold them all back and actually find a way to bypass their hax.

Do you guys even read the manga ? They brought the 5 Elders to stop Vegapunk's transmission, they literally spelled it out in the chapter :nicagesmile:.

Do you guys even read the manga ? They brought the 5 Elders to stop Vegapunk's transmission, they literally spelled it out in the chapter :nicagesmile:.
I mean, that's what I'm saying too.
Luffy is too strong for Saturn to get past under 10 minutes, so he summoned the other elders to stop the broadcast.
Stopping the broadcast is the main objective, but Luffy was also a factor for all elders arriving