Manga Discussion Vagabond

B

Ballel

Don't remember shit , but still in my top 5 all time favorite mangas...! Still waiting for that legendary dual. Mangaka is real dick to abandon this series...
Specially on cliffhanger...
Well...It's his own property , can't blame him..
Inoue's reasoning for going on hiatus seemed very personal, as if he's really struggling to do the history justice.
Also his earlier interviews sounded like he is burnt out from work.

I'm going to do a re-read of Vagabond once I get into around chapter 100-ish of Kingdom, so probably around late September. This would be my first time rereading since 2015. so, lots of awsome moments I'm looking forward to re-reading with a more mature perspective.

Seijuro, Inshun, soo many fucking memorable characters to look forward to.

B

Ballel

I'm going to do a re-read of Vagabond once I get into around chapter 100-ish of Kingdom, so probably around late September. This would be my first time rereading since 2015. so, lots of awsome moments I'm looking forward to re-reading with a more mature perspective.

Seijuro, Inshun, soo many fucking memorable characters to look forward to.
Make sure to keep us updated on your experience!
Vagabond is a story that gets better and better the older you get
People can change a lot in 6 years.
I think the distance from my first read to first reread was about just as long.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Amazing fight. His re-introduction and "redemption" was so amazing too.
Kohei, and Inshun are two of the best villains in all of manga.

I remember when Kohei was first introduced early on, I remember thinking how insignificant he seemed, loved his development. He really seemed like a completely different person when he reappeared.

Loved his fighting style too, unique and lethal.

Musashi's fight against 70 samurai is also one of the 3 best fights in the series, along with Musashi's duels against Kohei and Inshun imho.