Sign-up Valentine's and White's Day Special Mafia Game: Date a Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading about setup and I just realised there's flavour here. I thought these are random loli (?) characters created for the sake of the game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I'm reading about setup and I just realised there's flavour here. I thought these are random loli (?) characters created for the sake of the game
Date a Live is a Light Novel series adapted into (now 4) anime seasons. Like a lot of Light Novel series it starts off fairly basic but once you get further in the lore goes to insane levels.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
β€’-β€’

Who's the best girl? I need new avatar for that
Kurumi ofc

All of them are likeable tbh.

And if you read the flavour then you know it's great

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Aside from what my waifubro @Ratchet said

It also has a movie

Two spin off series where in one of them Kurumi is the MC

A Manga

And a gacha game with legit over 3 Millions players only in China

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Ill play whatever and wont even care to watch it... I mean im probably the only person left in the world who didint watch game of thrones and knows nothing about it
I was like that with Star Wars. But I recently binged through all the movies plus all the new shit like Solo wars, Mandalorian, Boba Fett etc.... You'll also have your time hopefully. Even if you don't, doesn't matter. Just be happy and do what you like.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
I was like that with Star Wars. But I recently binged through all the movies plus all the new shit like Solo wars, Mandalorian, Boba Fett etc.... You'll also have your time hopefully. Even if you don't, doesn't matter. Just be happy and do what you like.
life without fun aint woth living. my work is most likely hardest physical in the forum. but dont quate me on this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.