Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Guys, what do you think about Joygirl's comments about Pein and Pot?

Any thoughts would be helpful to see that I am not imagining things here.
u are not imagining things, the comment has some weirdness in it, BUT very very possibly said by a town player. i mean which mafia in his right mind would suggest copping the miller? please kagura just analyze a bit deeper ~♡

J

Joygirl1

I'd rather have you lynched in front of everyone.

Also stop fishing for my abilities. Thanks.
Fishing? You commited that you tried to shoot T-Pein right at the start of the day, everybody knows about it already.
Sooo sorry to tell you but it looks like you won´t get me lynched today. Go into your cellar and cry about it :P
Outcome would not be different though, because town is town.
And I hate your playstyle, I care about town winning but your provocations and permanent annoyance are making things worse and worse, I can´t work with someone like you and that´s why you´re screwing us over!

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
She feels similar to the FMA game where she was being very difficult with confrontation when I believed she made a comment I couldn't really find any context for.

Now I haven't seen the full extent of all the interactions, so I can't say for sure.

But from my PoV it just seems that Joygirl isn't too used to pushback on what she says, and becomes defensive.

That is just an observation and my interpretation, but what I can say is that in the FMA game she did turn out to be town despite responding poorly to pushback.

For context in the game she made a comment about Dr_Prof being culted, but I couldn't find any posts about it so I asked her where she got the info from, and instead of telling me she just accused me of not paying attention to the game- etc. etc.

So with that being said, at the moment I believe she's town that just doesn't really know how to respond to pushback.
I understand that she has a bad history with push back but all I did was ask her a genuine question about something weird I found in her posts. The least that she can do is co-operate but this behaviour isn't something which can be continued. Gotta look into this matter more carefully. And yes, I know about Nana's investigation.

Emil

Certified Memelord
seeing how you have this trend of quoting old posts instead of catching up to everything, I'd assume you didn't know whom I targetted.

How did you guess I tried to kill Pein?
i read future and past posts at the same time. i posts and quotes from others asking for thoughts on tpein

everytime u post, the thread automatically takes u to the most reset posts and thats how i saw u targeted tpein. just had to ask to make sure. probably shudnt of done so and just continued reading. ~♡

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I understand that she has a bad history with push back but all I did was ask her a genuine question about something weird I found in her posts. The least that she can do is co-operate but this behaviour isn't something which can be continued. Gotta look into this matter more carefully. And yes, I know about Nana's investigation.
So it's a 1:1 of the scenario I had in FMA.

That being the case, I just can't really with good concience scumread her for it lmao.

Nobody's perfect, but I do agree that there is a lot of room for improvement in that regard.

Kagu Nyan

u are not imagining things, the comment has some weirdness in it, BUT very very possibly said by a town player. i mean which mafia in his right mind would suggest copping the miller? please kagura just analyze a bit deeper ~♡
Copping miller or not is not the point. Why not cop both?

Kagu Nyan

Fishing? You commited that you tried to shoot T-Pein right at the start of the day, everybody knows about it already.
Sooo sorry to tell you but it looks like you won´t get me lynched today. Go into your cellar and cry about it :P
Outcome would not be different though, because town is town.
And I hate your playstyle, I care about town winning but your provocations and permanent annoyance are making things worse and worse, I can´t work with someone like you and that´s why you´re screwing us over!
Bruh. Looks like you haven't read everything properly. Go read it again and then come back.

Bye for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The Show's Over!

With a thrilling conclusion, [Kurumi's Star Festival] has ended.

Please congratulate the lucky winner... @Charlie!

Results -
6th Place: Nana
5th Place: Kagura
4th Place: Ekko
3rd Place: Pero
2nd Place: Lord Melkor
1st Place: Charlie

Please give our valiant contestants a round of applause!

The Show's Over!

With a thrilling conclusion, [Kurumi's Star Festival] has ended.

Please congratulate the lucky winner... @Charlie!

Results -
6th Place: Nana
5th Place: Kagura
4th Place: Ekko
3rd Place: Pero
2nd Place: Lord Melkor
1st Place: Charlie

Please give our valiant contestants a round of applause!

Where dates :owo:

Status
Not open for further replies.