Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
A Date with the Sister

Kotori Itsuka is willing to let you go on a date with her

First 5 players to quote this post will go on a date

In case another date appears, you can't go on a date with another Spirit this DP if you go on a Date with Kotori

in:sweat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin

who are you voting atm, darling? i got like 10 likes from you when I was questioning Rej, so I assume it's him

anyone else you don't like rn?
Voting Rej
:hapnoel:
Swiss cheese tin foil that came after being pressured by Ekko and in general gives me horrible vibes. Take notice how he tried to scum read you after you questioned him, that's been his playstyle.

@Arondight is top of the PoE list, I get he's busy but we can't ignore it completely
I've heard some things about @Bonnibel and I would like to hear what the theories are on him.

I focused on Rej's wet paper bag theory a bit much so I'll need to reassess the other players

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Voting Rej
:hapnoel:
Swiss cheese tin foil that came after being pressured by Ekko and in general gives me horrible vibes. Take notice how he tried to scum read you after you questioned him, that's been his playstyle.

@Arondight is top of the PoE list, I get he's busy but we can't ignore it completely
I've heard some things about @Bonnibel and I would like to hear what the theories are on him.

I focused on Rej's wet paper bag theory a bit much so I'll need to reassess the other players
Adding to this @Charlie

Town/Ally Core
@Ekkologix constantly game solving was able to out more than 1 scum/anti-town. If I get proved wrong about this I'll do a full buffet claim.

@Fujishiro Indie but has a wincon that benefits town, lots of game solving as well.

@Peroroncino, I really don't like what he's doing lately but he's mechanically cleared.

Town/Ally lean
@Meeyori is on my good side, bad vibes are gone now. I liked that they reconsidered their opinion after hearing Ekko's side of things.

@Gambit apparently is being sussed because he claimed to be from AST? I highly doubt there are 3 mafia teams and having ANOTHER hostile indie on top of what we have now just put things over the edge. Aren't a lot of antagonists in this series Spirits as well? And wasn't there a Town flip whose character was basically a psycho yandere murderer? I'm willing to trust him for now but people are free to keep eyes on him.

@Kagurashii Active and contributing.

@Charlie is also active and contributing

Scum lean

@Juliet Similar reasons to Rej, I have a really bad vibe from their reasonings on things.
Rej for reasons stated before
Arondight for reasons stated before

Null/Need Stronger Reasoning
@MitchMatch has made a case for himself so it's fine to leave it unless a good theory comes along.

@RippedCal I'm not the biggest fan of how he's been posting, but nothing sets off alarm bells either. Keep an eye on him though.

@Lord Melkor I was town-leaning him earlier but Ekko said he has a theory on him, I want to hear it out.

@Bonnibel for similar reasons as Lord Melkor, I want to hear the theory

Adding to this @Charlie

Town/Ally Core
@Ekkologix constantly game solving was able to out more than 1 scum/anti-town. If I get proved wrong about this I'll do a full buffet claim.

@Fujishiro Indie but has a wincon that benefits town, lots of game solving as well.

@Peroroncino, I really don't like what he's doing lately but he's mechanically cleared.

Town/Ally lean
@Meeyori is on my good side, bad vibes are gone now. I liked that they reconsidered their opinion after hearing Ekko's side of things.

@Gambit apparently is being sussed because he claimed to be from AST? I highly doubt there are 3 mafia teams and having ANOTHER hostile indie on top of what we have now just put things over the edge. Aren't a lot of antagonists in this series Spirits as well? And wasn't there a Town flip whose character was basically a psycho yandere murderer? I'm willing to trust him for now but people are free to keep eyes on him.

@Kagurashii Active and contributing.

@Charlie is also active and contributing

Scum lean
@Juliet Similar reasons to Rej, I have a really bad vibe from their reasonings on things.
Rej for reasons stated before
Arondight for reasons stated before

Null/Need Stronger Reasoning
@MitchMatch has made a case for himself so it's fine to leave it unless a good theory comes along.

@RippedCal I'm not the biggest fan of how he's been posting, but nothing sets off alarm bells either. Keep an eye on him though.

@Lord Melkor I was town-leaning him earlier but Ekko said he has a theory on him, I want to hear it out.

@Bonnibel for similar reasons as Lord Melkor, I want to hear the theory
Is your case on Arondight based soley on him coasting or any of his posts alarmed you?

15 players alive
assuming teams of 3 we have 2 reds, 1 purple, 1 hostile indie and 1 protown indie alive, and 10 townies

so 10 - 2 - 1 - 2

leaning red candidates
rej
juliet
mitch
aron

leaning purple
melkor (he lost morale after losing his team so his inactivity dropped to try and blend more. also day 1 when zolo was being voted melkor actually wanted to lynch me over zolo but could not force it since that will make him look bad. during the same time uwu shaded me as well. this all happened when fuji said lets cfd one of ekko or zolo. melkor and uwu tried to save zolo by suggesting me, but couldnt risk tying themselves with him. towards rhe end of the day melkor dropped the most bussing vote ever on zolo lol. also melkor and uwu never really interacted. i will provide more details later. will have proper case with quotre and all)

leaning indie
melkor (if hes not purple)
rej? (man seems to know awful lot about WQ)
meeyori (2 vote power fits a queen)

leaning town/protwon
rest of the players

with this, i go to sleep. good night

~☆
I am not caught up and reading a bit I saw this post and saw you put me as red. You are contradicting yourself since you said mafia 1 is red so I can't be red because they were planning on redirecting me. Your play here has been so bad. Your play here is making me think you are some sort of scum role.

I am not caught up and reading a bit I saw this post and saw you put me as red. You are contradicting yourself since you said mafia 1 is red so I can't be red because they were planning on redirecting me. Your play here has been so bad. Your play here is making me think you are some sort of scum role.
Yes, I am starting to think he is either Godfather or hostile indie. His play became also very chaotic today, look how he has a new theory every 5 minutes. Plus scum reading Joygirl who seemed town and was silenced today is the icing on the cake.

@Ekkologix I have been very disappointed in your play here since I have not been agreeing with your read on Rej. I have been pretty obv town by meta for anyone who can read me well but sadly no one in WG can read me well except for Naomi. Rej has also correctly town read me here.

The part about him hard coasting. He's at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of priority though and has the potential to clear himself.
Understood. Though I hear there are fake claims in this game, so we should not let go someone that easily if he claims.

Also, wasnt' it Mitch that said he has watcher, protect, invest and two other different abilities at the same time.?I did not like this, so this is not enough for me to put him in town pool.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You start tinfoling again Dear Ekko and you are wrong about me here. My activity level has been similar through the game and I do not recall voting you day one.

I remember such tinfoiling as your scum tell, you were not frantic like this day one.

Anyway what is wrong with Julliet voting Gambit? i also lean scum on him..

My main scum reads are right now Meeyori and Gambit.

Then Mitch, Bonibel, Aron, Pot Goblin, you.

By scum I also count hostile indies by the way.
melkor can you explain this post

zolo was literally a jester day 1. i was just inactive. u kept trying to poke in and bring my name for cfd, along with uwu who was doing the same at the same time when fuji suggested cfding both of us

then finally when u realized its hopeless, this was your vote:

[Vote Lynch Zolo]

He is pretty useless and annoying so far.
classic bus vote. 0 analysis. adds whatever reason. you call him annoying and useless now, but just few minutes earlier you wanted to lynch me before him

i belive you are in fact purple, and i am ashamed i did not see it sooner

~☆

/metagaming - there is no way i do not send a factional kill for my team ~☆
How can we know for sure that night kill was not sent? This is role madness where we do not get a list of every night action.

Also, it is really unlikely that no one from the entire team sent a kill action unless it was some tactic from them.

melkor can you explain this post

zolo was literally a jester day 1. i was just inactive. u kept trying to poke in and bring my name for cfd, along with uwu who was doing the same at the same time when fuji suggested cfding both of us

then finally when u realized its hopeless, this was your vote:

classic bus vote. 0 analysis. adds whatever reason. you call him annoying and useless now, but just few minutes earlier you wanted to lynch me before him

i belive you are in fact purple, and i am ashamed i did not see it sooner

~☆
No one else was interested in going after you and Zolo was a player I could see as either scum or in worst case not useful townie.

I did not need to analyze Zolo day one, there was no town play from him that day.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if zolo was useless and annoying so far, you would never suggest my lynch over him. i was just inactive day 1, and i promised being active next day. town melkor would give me a chance to play. scum melkor would want to capitalize on a potential cfd on me

since we killed abyss and he flipped red, i do not mind voting melkor out here

and melkor's reads are more or less toward hunting red. i do agree with him meeyori could be scum. mitch too. rej always

~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.